The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched just the "Billy portion" from "This Old Cub"..think it was over on the WPAP and even though I'm adnmittedly now into baseball at all I really enjoyed it. He was so animated and really seemed to enjoy re-living his childhood and adlolecent memories as a Cub fan. I've found that with most all of his interviews. He communicates extremely well and always appears genuinely interested in answering quetions. Even the extras on his DVD's are engaging to watch. Gotta luv 'em.

Adzix, neither thy banner nor avatar show any more of Billy's skin but his face and his hand. Are you feeling all right? I'm not. I WANT MY ADZIX GRAPHICS!!!
Crysthala i SWEAR that after this banner i'm gonna put more skin!!i made it already, it's waiting for it's turn :lol: be patient, be patient. everything will get back to normal :D

I quite enjoyed This Old Cub and Beyond the Ivy as well.
You can tell just how much Billy loves the Cubs. I loved his trip down memory lane.

I think Wrigley Field is one of the best ballparks in baseball. The fans are awesome and I can see why Billy feels the way he does.

Did he grow up here too? That's kinda interesting since it makes two CSI leads from here...Billy and Gary Sinise.

*wants to see Gary and the band someday*

Carol Mendelsohn is also from Chicago, I believe.
Adzix, HURRY! If you aren't careful, I'm going to have to return to the viscous, molasses-like pools of the kingdom I rule... THE SMUT EMPIRE! :devil: And WE SHALL HAVE THE BATTLE OF THE PERVERTED LAB TECHS! Greg can come, too, because he used to be one. And he's cute. Oh, but you have the tux... that will suffice for now. but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I've never seen This Old Cub, but Billy is really cute in it. :lol:

oceanbirch said:
I quite enjoyed This Old Cub and Beyond the Ivy as well. You can tell just how much Billy loves the Cubs. I loved his trip down memory lane.
I loved that too... my Dad used to play at that golf course where Billy stalked Ron Santo. And you had to love the look on his face when he talked about losing to the Mets in '69. I thought he was going to cry.

i wonder if he really jumped or was it a stuntman??
It was Billy. His hands give him away. There's no break in the scene and you can tell it's him hanging upside down.

Yep. That's Billy. I never had him figured for the daredevil type. Betters my chances. I will fall off the bridge, and he will save me! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Adzix, HURRY! If you aren't careful, I'm going to have to return to the viscous, molasses-like pools of the kingdom I rule... THE SMUT EMPIRE! And WE SHALL HAVE THE BATTLE OF THE PERVERTED LAB TECHS! Greg can come, too, because he used to be one. And he's cute. Oh, but you have the tux... that will suffice for now. but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
:lol: alright, alright :lol: Crys have i already told you you're, kinda .. you know ... crazy? ... devilish? ...etc? if not, that's what i'm saying here. right now. don't worry though. i'm gonna put a "skinny" bann just for you in a while :D ;) i gotta stare at his tux for some time. i have to. sorry :p he's just UNBELIEVABLY HOT there *thud*

desertwind said:
On a different note- I watched "This Old Cub" yesterday- BORING-- unless your a Chicago Cubs fan-you'd think they were the only baseball team on the planet :cool: it was basically Ron Santo reminiscing about "the good old days" and Billy- Gary Sinise-Bill Murray Dennis Franz- and others talking about how much he-- and the Cubs played a role in their lifes- Billy- die-hard CUBS fan- :lol:looked so cute- :phe sure does like blue- :eek: did any of you catch it?

The Cubs are the only team on the planet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really enjoyed it. I thought it was an inspiring film. The fact that Ron Santo played the game with diabettes and played it so well is uplifting. He never gave up because of his condition. Remember, this was back in the '60's when not much was known about diabettes.

I think that is one of the reasons why you will find so many people Cubs fans or not that really love Ron Santo. He has been an inspiration to many. Even now, with both legs gone, his bladder removed, and having heart surgery, he still calls the radio games for the Cubs.

and that's a true billy quirk ;) :lol: it's so adorable, when a guy is passionate about something. it's another thing that make grissom and billy similar :)

Crysthala said:
I never had him figured for the daredevil type.
We're talkin' about The Wildman here. Studmo. Apparently he would try just about anything in his early days of theatre and movies. I'm surprised he made it to 53 in one piece.

jazz, I really want to see Santo in the Hall of Fame... I'm hoping they'll keep working to get him there. If anyone has devoted his life to the game in a positive way it's #10.

Adzix said:Crysthala i SWEAR that after this banner i'm gonna put more skin!!
Ad, you kiddin'? As much as I like your skin banners, this one ROCKS!!

'Tuxic' hehe :D :cool:

And the tux is the ultimate hottness :p -well, after the vest, of course :D *drifts into thoughts ... ahhh Jackpot ... grey t-shirt, cap and vest* *SIGH* :rolleyes:

Ad, you kiddin'? As much as I like your skin banners, this one ROCKS!!

'Tuxic' hehe
awwwwww, thanks so much GF :D as LH would say - i'm flattered :D :lol: *long sigh of satisfaction*

We're talkin' about The Wildman here. Studmo. Apparently he would try just about anything in his early days of theatre and movies. I'm surprised he made it to 53 in one piece.
he didn't really make it in one piece :lol: i know that once in theatre something cut half of his finger and he had to go under surgery to get it stitched. and he's got it back thank god!

I believe Billy P's character/personality has evolved from one role he played to another, and it was totally in line with his specific part in each film:
For instance, TLaDiLA represents the good old days of PG18 :p, with Billy totally aware of how hott he looked, seazing every possible opportunity to show off (and find new girlfriends of course ;))

in Manhunter, he realizes that he has not only looks, but talent as well, so he choses a difficult "serious" role. Maybe he underestimated the difficulty of such an endeavor so he gets back to easier and more fun to play roles

like the one in Long Gone- totally in tune with his everlasting passion for baseball,

(i have not seen Curacao and Gunshy yet and i don't know the story lines so i've no idea if the plot actually has anything to do with WP's character at that time), but he looks gorgeous in the pics :D)

my guess is he played the role in Fear when his daughter was approximately the age of Reese's Witherspoon,

and as for CSI, well this is probably the most complex and fascinating role he's played so far,
because he is now a Fascinating + Sexxy + Mysterious man himself.

I can't wait to see what his next role gonna be! I'm sure he will be absolutely fantastic and
the role will reflect the depth of his talent and maturity :) :)

Edited to tell Adzix how i love the "tuxic" banner - brilliant caption :) I'm glad my post inspired you ;)

Hey Ladies and some guys.. :D
what is your all time FAVORITE Grissom Episode?
Just curious...
I have not seen EVERY CSI episode, mainly I haven't seen from Season2 thru Season 5
But so far my all time favorite Grissom Ep. Is
JACKPOT
-- It's TOTALLY grissom centered,
-- He looks REALLY good in a pair of jeans
-- He came into town and people listened to him

my second all time favorite is
BUTTERFLIED
--again, grissom centered
-- the writers did a FABULOUS job with this episode also
how Grissom came to terms with his feelings for Sara thru a case and how at the end.. just the right amount of GSR :) ( although I am not a big fan, that one is the best GSR episode also)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back