The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey, i saw EVERY episode couple of times :D my favorite Grissom ep is, i'm sorry guys, FORMALITIES. my bann speaks for itself. PURE HOTTNESS!!!!!!!!! :D
my no.2 hmmm...that's a tough one and it's a tigh. i'd put "Identity Crisis"(..how brave..), "Secrets and Flies (suit)", "Jackpot (we all know why)", "Strip Strangler"(he's so brave *sigh*), "The Accused Is Entitled"(suit), "Blood Lust" (leather jacket), "Revenge Is Best Served Cold" (he looked adorable in that orange light at the crime scene). so this is my list of the first episodes i can think of that i loved grissom the most :D

It goes without saying also that the episodes with Lady Heather are up there too
especially Lady Heathers Box when he was going to kiss her
RIGHT WP_Rocks_MY_World? ;)

and Adix, Formalities is up there too, Grissom in a TUX, WOW!

I totally agree with you concerning JACKPOT... Just watched it this morning, first with the commentaries and then without. Can't get enough of HIM!!! :)

And I also like Invisible Evidence, how he thinks on his feet in the courtroom, during the meetings with his team, how he (politely) puts off the sheriff, etc. And I also agree with Catherine during the scene in the observation room. ;) I am NOT a fan of GSR...

Google was nice enough to send me this. Scroll all the way down to the bottom.WALLY
That is so cute that she thought that he was Wally from 'Leave It To Beaver'. :D :lol:

hhunter said:
Hey Ladies and some guys.. :D
what is your all time FAVORITE Grissom Episode?
Just curious...

Jackpot #1, and then Butterflied, Formalities and Committed :cool:

Killer episodes :p

Hottness from beginning to end :D

hhunter said:
It goes without saying also that the episodes with Lady Heather are up there too
especially Lady Heathers Box when he was going to kiss her
RIGHT WP_Rocks_MY_World? ;)

and Adix, Formalities is up there too, Grissom in a TUX, WOW!

Thank you hhunter :D you gotta have the Lovely Lady in there.
bigsmile3.gif

SoLV tomorrow. :D

--------------------------------
BossesX3.jpg

Loved the look in Formalities but I also have a soft spot for his look in some of the earlier eppys like the dusty overalls in Scuba Dooby-Doo and that big smile (so rare) in Too Tough To Die (when Nick takes off after the scent dogs.)
There was something really "smokin!" about his look in Time of Your Death too..can't put my finger on exactly what it was.

hhunter said:
Alrighty then, what CRIME did he commit? Being very attractive, nice, good looking, killer blue eyes or all of the above? :lol:

He's guilty of all that plus being so incredibly hot he induces heatstroke in all females within a thousand mile radius of his person! :cool:

newflame13 said:
All I need is my psp, my wireless internet laptop, my TV, My Dvd seasons 1-5 of CSI and my Playstation. I'm your typical Grissom fanatic/Teenage Girl. :D

Well, I have an X-Box and I'm in my 40's, all the rest
you mention is the same, we're all Billy fanatics at heart!
:lol:

I'm sorry I found it so boring- :confused: I liked the old baseball parts, but it was on a Sat. afternoon- I had my grandson John over-and he was talking, and I had a neighbor ring the doorbell- too much distraction-- and it was hard to concentrate on it, so I stopped watching it, but I have it on tape- I just thought- no matter how inspirational Ron Santo is-and he rules- ;)- there was too much emphasis on the amputated leg- I didn't really want to see that much- :( he is a hero to Billy and Gary and the rest of the Chicago gang ;)

I LOVE THE CUBS

I agree *sigh* Helps I'm also a Cubs fan...But he's worth it anyway *drool*

Happy is nice, happy is good, but there's something to be said for AngryGil too...was that Who Are You tonight? Grrrrrrrr! "Not in my lab!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back