The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
WillowsWannaBe, we're awestrucked by his hottness all the time :D and i'm gonna tell you, TLADILA is my favorite movie with him. he's, like you said, just ... OMG there ;) you better rent thaat movie and you won't stop watching it over and over :lol:

Yeah, but I'm a lab tech, so I get to have all of his clothes. And we know he'd want to see the evidence against him, and I could bring him a mirror and pet him on the head. And his beard. And his tummy. And then I jump him and drag him into the bathroom. And the rest is censored for adult content. :devil:

Adzix thanx for the compliment on the banner.
Willowswannabe He's HAWT in that MOVIE. It's also a good movie too. A must see.
Crysthala it's nice to know we're all sharing him. LOlz. We all know this case was is a slam dunk but we'd like to take our time with the case.

WHOOP-DEE DOO-- I just bought this in the video section of my local supermarket- for $9.99-DVD with it says "extras"- what does that mean-? :eek: I've got it on VHS which I lent to a girlfriend her husband said " another WP movie" you girls are crazy" :lol:

sobran_tladila_ani08.gif

:lol: That's a pretty funny story, desertwind. My English teacher referred to me and my friends as "those darn kids that watch that darn show waaaay too darn much."
Newflame, you're totally right. And we'll have to ask the DA to grant him bail so we can unleash his monster hottness on the people of the world once more. :devil:

Friends and Lovers tonight. AngryGrissom.....*sigh* Someone should tell him he's cute when he's angry. And the coaster...let me on, I'll ride with him any day <g>

desertwind said:
WHOOP-DEE DOO-- I just bought this in the video section of my local supermarket- for $9.99-DVD with it says "extras"- what does that mean-? :eek: I've got it on VHS which I lent to a girlfriend her husband said " another WP movie" you girls are crazy" :lol:

sobran_tladila_ani08.gif
:D

If it says 'extras' that means you got the Special Edition.
# Commentary by: director William Friedkin
# Deleted scene and alternate ending featurettes
# "Counterfeit World: The Making of To Live and Die in L.A." documentary
# Photo gallery

The making of is worth the watch. MOOOOOORE HOTTNESS. There's an interview with WP, and also some behind the scenes material. Very cool :D

welcome newflame :D

cool animation desertwind :D i wonder if he really jumped or was it a stuntman?? i remember him saying that he did most of his stunts in TLADILA so i guess he jumped there as well.

Hey all..hope you don't mind if I jump in here to say that I just watched To Live and Die in LA on DVD last night and OMG! it was fabulous! So 80's but so cool. The extras are very entertaining as well. I can't believe it was made over 20 years ago.

Hey everyone!
wave2smiley.gif

I want to get this off my chest so here goes . . . . . .

I just read that there's going to be more personal issues.
WHY???????
Mad.gif
Tell me why??? :confused:

This show is called "Crime Scene Investigation", right? Show me the crime and the CSIs investigating.
Sheesh, maybe the show should be call "Crime Scene and Personal Lives Investigation" you think? :rolleyes:
I don't want or need to see CSIs in any bedroom together unless it's involves a case.
I'm sorry my friends but the personal stuff are drawing the attention away from what made it such a COOL SHOW.
Look, it's ok to show just a little personal stuff from time-to-time, but to drag their personal lives thru out the whole season, is annoying. Yes, I said annoying. :( Especially when it involves just one or two characters. :rolleyes:

This show is only 43mins long without the commercials, right?

- Again, show me the crime scene and the CSIs collecting the evidence.
- Show me Grissom being more involved than just sitting in his dark room.
- Show me the cool forensic gadgets.
- Show me the whole team having breakfast together and laughing.
- Everyone whines about their fave not having enough screen time.
So why can't they leave Hodges and Wendy out and say their names?
- Show me a court scene where the CSIs lose a case.
- Show me I-know-this-won't-be-popular but here goes . . . a regular cast killed off the show. Yes. Forgive me. :eek:
Come on, if "24" can kill off 20 (yes, I said 20) cast members why does TPTB have a problem with that? :confused: Hmm why do the fans have a problem with that? :rolleyes:
Hey, it's not the end of the world if some dies. Right?

I could say more but I'll stop my b******g for now. :lol:
Damn, that feels good to get that off my chest.
biglolsmiley.gif

If you disagree with me that's cool. I'm not going to bite you.
biglolsmiley.gif

Thanks for letting me rant.
BigWink2smiley.gif

BTW, Grissom is sexy HOTT with the beard.
LoveHearts.gif

----------------------------------------
Remember this quote: Victim, suspect, crime scene.
TBTP please keep it that way.

naaaah, i actually want more personal stuff. i think it's b/c i just love all the characters as much as the way they solve cases. i saw solving cases A LOT so now i just want to know more about the characters. i know CSI is not a soap, but still. i can't help it - i wanna see grissom in personal situations!! it's seventh season coming up, and i think it's about time to put more private stuff to know who our CSIs really are :D but i agree on the last one WPRMW - WP is darn HOT!!

So you prefer "Crime Scene and Personal Lives Investigation?" That's cool. :lol:

Sure Grissom's personal life would be interesting to see. :p :D
But like I said before, people would whine and b***h if there was too much of one character's personal life than their favorite person, right? :)

For the record, I'm not surprised CSI didn't get any nods for emmy consideration. :rolleyes:

OT: Congrats to Kiefer and "24" woooohoooo!!!!
clapsmiley.gif
clapsmiley.gif

-----------------------------
KSpatiently.jpg

WP-- you are right, I want to see more, bloodspatter, more bugs, more evidence collecting, etc..
this is NOT a soap. What made it popular is that they gave us "hints' of peoples personal lives then we the viewer fill in the blanks. I like that, I prefer that, then to have everything shoved at you.. *achemGSRachem**
Grissom is shrouded in mystery, thats WHY we love him! we can conclude anything we want about him, is it going to be that much fun to watch him knowing how he's going to handle certain cases? I'm not sure. I hope TPTB know how this is going to affect the show... and that many, many, many people are going to stop watching if they haven't already if the show goes "towards the soapopera side"
That's my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back