The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then, what CRIME did he commit? Being very attractive, nice, good looking, killer blue eyes or all of the above? :lol:

I say all of the Above!! And wait HHunter I'm have process his body after all I'm a CSI level 2. So GrissomFREAK you don't mind the Extra hand right. :p

Adzix said:
i changed my bann just too chear you two up oceanbirch and Crysthala :D
and a very nice one it is.

One thing I like about this thread besides all the Billy talk, is the great av's and banners.

newflame13 said:
I say all of the Above!! And wait HHunter I'm have process his body after all I'm a CSI level 2. So GrissomFREAK you don't mind the Extra hand right. :p
Nah, I don't. As long as you let me touch The Beard :D *I know I know 'body search' ... 'beard' ... WTF? :lol: hey, I just wanna touch it :lol: :devil: MY body search includes some beard-touching -ya never know, might hide somethin in there :lol:

Newflame13 GrissomFREAK, I'm WAAAYYY jealous
I guess I can touch the beard while I arrest him, like you GF I want to touch the beard :)

*High fives Adzix and GrissomFREAK* YAY I get to do a Full body search. Adzix I may get that chance first. :D lol since I'm going to chicago. And GrissomFREAK this is gonna be fun to do that. :lol:

Nuh uh, I'm already IN Chicago, I get first dibs! Well the suburbs but it still counts. Then I'll tie him up and drag him here to my basement and you all can meet me here.

you girls have fun , i'm not going to be in chicago any time soon :( you're sooooo lucky newflame Mel GF. the closest i've been to any of the "billy-places" is Boise, Idaho, where he went to school. and i was SO EXCITED when i got there!!! i was like: OMG, i'm at the airport, Billy WAS here probably, he probably even WALKED the same alley, the same moving floor, OMGOMGOMGOMG. cause, you know, i'm european, and i'm back in europe right now, resting on the Baltic Sea beach which is quite FAR away :lol:

okey, i'm going back to watch The Skulls :D awesome movie, seen it like 3 times, and i can't get enough :D oh, and i've got a question for you americans, what kind of accent is he pretending to have there?? it's really funny how he talks and i wonder where did it came from. thanks :D

me too, he's awesome there, AND he's got a 19 year old girlfriend!!!! weeeeee!!!!! :D umm, is he doing well that accent?? i mean, do those southern virginians actually talk like that???!! i crack up listening to him :lol: oh, and now i'm thinking, he played a governor (is this the right word?) of virginia in The Contender, right?

I don't know about the contender Been along time since I saw that movie. I sometimes I wish i was his 19 year old mistress. :lol: Not all of the Virginians sound like that. He's just trying to sound Southernish But Man I love the accent. I love his hair too. I just wanna pull it. :lol:

btw newflame, i totally love your banner. instead of writing or reading i just stare at it like stupid :lol:

OMG, I just found a pic (someone send it to me) which made me OMG and shocked. The pic contains 4 shoots from To live and die in L.A. That's just OMG, OMFG :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back