Status
Not open for further replies.
The tux moment
fainting.gif

You can say that again.
clapsmiley.gif

--------------------------
Slice.jpg

maaan, that guy is so HOT :eek: *takes a helicopter to syberia, cools down in an igloo, comes back on this board and repeats the whole procedure 5 times until collapses from exhaustion*

Adzix said:
maaan, that guy is so HOT :eek: *takes a helicopter to syberia, cools down in an igloo, comes back on this board and repeats the whole procedure 5 times until collapses from exhaustion*

biglolsmiley.gif

That's what happens when you got a guy with a Hott Beard and Tux!!

We simply melt.
bigsmile3.gif

---------------------------
Touch.jpg

ebuzz55 said:
As far as I know there are no current pics yet. Since he's back in LA we were hoping he may have some public committments and we could get a sneak peek.

Remember when we heard rumors of the beard before the beginning of S4 and it seemed like forever before we got pics? This is the same thing in reverse. ;)

Oooo cannot wait to see a picture i have just watched some season one episodes to prepare damn he is just as hot with or without the beard for me, mmmmm yummy billy!

I remember i saw the first three seasons within two weeks as i was hooked and then when i watched the first season four episode it was like OMG! beard lol soon got used to it though.

:D

You guys make me wanna pull my TUX icon out of my photobucket and use it here man.
Billy in a Bathrobe *Drools*
Adzix we just need the right approch. And the fact that I'm leaving to chicago tomorrow. Your gonna be alone fighting for what we believe. :lol:

Still Billy is HOT!!!

Sorry, I don't have th scanning option on my PC-WP_rocks I'm still in the dark ages- :( I will however try and dig it up- I know I saved it- ;) it will be one of my projects this weekend- and I'll "quote" the "beard" part- it said something to the effect "that it was a big deal for CSI fans" it's probably on the WPAP site as well- ;)

waiting to see it. It's on in about an hour, there is an episode on SPIKETV I haven't seen yet either
can't wait to see Grissom again with Sunglasses.. :D

I also saw all three eps...for me it was Crate n Burial I hadn't seen. But it was good revisiting Scuba Doobie Do again.

BTW, question: Was anything ever said about why his billing changed from Billy Petersen in some of the movies to William Petersen on CSI? Just curious.

HHunter, it's quite easy.
Highlight the URL of the banner you want to use, then right click on it. Select Copy. Enter your "edit profile" page and put the URL in between img brackets as shown below:
img8bs.gif

Make sure you eliminate the current text you have there, as it's board rules. Then save the changes, and viola! You have yourself a signiature banner.
OMG, I just noticed that I am now a lab technician. SWEET! ^.^
Mel23, there's no apparent reason. Except for maybe that William is such an awwwwesome name. :lol: I need to stop talking. :) :eek:

Thanks Crysthala, I'll do that soon :)
now that I am a police officer :)
can I arrest Grissom? he he he :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back