The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the beard, I love him without
can you just see him though sitting lets say.. at Caesars by the pool,
WITH JUST SWIM TRUNKS ON! he he he :eek: :devil:

You can't forget that he has those drinks with the Umbrella too. And then he's wet from the splashing. Hehe. Then He just gets up to ask to one of us the time and we faint Lolz.

He has to be drinking... I don't know. sounds nice. Or maybe we could all sit around him and give him various drinks with a straw... <giggle> Oooh! ooh! and he drinks something really salty, and we have to rehydrate him by pushing him into the pool... Personally, I've always had this weird desire to feed him a concoction of my mother's involving whipped cream, frosting, various fruits, and merengue cookies. ^.^ YUM! <looks at teh banner of teh adzix> SquEAL!

*ponders which'd be better, trunks or speedo....<ggl>*

Is there a way to register at the Billypetersen site? I see a login but no register. Thanks.

Throwing him into a pool that should be in a eppie. We all should be in an Eppie in which Billy get's thrown in a pool. :D

*Nods* Either that or shower scene....if Warrick can do the pool and Sara can do the shower, Grissom can get wet too!

Mel23 have no idea how you register- you might want to contact the one who rune his site- I believe that is pupppower-and she's on here as well- ;) here's a article about our man from Variety news mag.(courtesy of WPAP) on why he has never been nominated nor won an Emmy :( it mentions others as well- the part about him is down at #12-the ones who nominate these "TV stars" should be ashamed-what's CSI without him,? and he should be honored by his peers for the fabulous work he does- mumbles obcentities :mad: :( :eek:

CLICK HERE

Friendly reminder to all: Please remember that we do have MINORS in this Forum and on this Board. So please refrain from comments that nudge and cross the adult content line. Thank you.

Destiny I think what she trying to say is Sara had 2 shower scenes already and Warrick had his Pool scene. So Grissom should have one too. :D Just trying to make sense.

Oh, the humanity! Poor Billy... <bonks the Emmy people on the head> <bonk> %>.<
Sorry, Destiny. He's just so... thrillingly fine. Is "thrillingly" a word? No? No, I didn't think so.
YEAH! They have Vegas, which is full of pools from all the rich people! We KNOW most rich people are psychotic axe-murdering adultering weirdo scumbags! I saw it on TV! SO if we have all these pools, PUT THE BILLY IN THE POOL! You hear that, TPTB? Step awayyy from the chocolate... PUT. THE. BILLY. IN. THE. POOL. AND/OR. THE. SHOWER. <pool Billy> YAAAYYY! <caffeine, of which I have had too much>

Yeah, that was it. Didn't mean anything naughty.

Chocolate and Billy are a good combo, he's so hot, he'd melt it all! (I had that tonight, CSI and chocolate, yummmmmmm)

Thanks for the Billypetersen site info, will send a PM.

Glad to see I'm not alone with the Caffeine. You took the words right out of my mouth Crysthala. There's alot of Pools and showers in Vegas also a huge lake. :D

Ohyeah, and people die at that lake all the time. It was in like, four episodes. I'd rather he were in the pool though... my pool... I have a pool... BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
<mad giggles> AHAHAHAH caffeine, chocolate and CSI... and air... all I need to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back