The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked to learn that the beard was gone!
But i'll take him either way! *wink* ;) :devil:
Can't wait for pics!

ebuzz55 said:
Remember when we heard rumors of the beard before the beginning of S4 and it seemed like forever before we got pics? This is the same thing in reverse. ;)

Hmmm I wasn't a fan then and didn't know BP. :)
Was there a Big deal when Grissom first appeared with a beard? Just wondering. :D

----------------------------
Dear Billy, I want the beard back.

Crysthala said:
Grissom: <walks on the scene, it's by a pool> I think I'll go for a swim. ^.^ <removes shirt, jumps in pool>
:lol: :D I sure LOOOOVE this idea. Oh, boy *drifting into thought* SIGH

I'd also like to see Grissom going to bed. Undressing, I mean :p
Shirt first ... then pants ... socks ... and going to bed with only his boxers on :D -but hey maybe he sleeps with nuthin' on *YAYYYYYYYYYYY!*

Love your new av, ebuzz. Yummy :p

*nods* that'd be yummy. If he's with Sara, maybe it's a cute little thong or G-string or something....*giggles*

As I've stated 10 million times before, anything works for me to get Grissom shirtless.

If he is beardless when the season starts, I guess they will be changing opening credits once again.

OK. Maybe we could make a deal with TPTB.

Beardless --> shirtless -that's the only condition :D

No beard? Then he has to strip -well, at least take his shirt off :lol:

You girls are all so crazy- good crazy :lol:-wonder what he'd think if he read all of this- :rolleyes: Mr. "sexy" :pand he probably already knows-- on the kissing booth- I'm first in line- and after me- sorry- :mad:
beard or no beard- ift's all irrelvant-doens't mattter- he's still handsome- :p

GrissomGilSidleSara08.jpg
NO BEARD-still a "fox"

WP_Rocks_MY_World said: Was there a Big deal when Grissom first appeared with a beard? Just wondering.
Oh yes. I think his first appearance with the beard was on Extra (9/03). It seemed like quite a few fans hated it at first, but eventually learned to love it. Rumor is TPTB had a fit when he showed up bearded but apparently he won the battle. And aren't we glad. ;)

ebuzz55 said:
WP_Rocks_MY_World said: Was there a Big deal when Grissom first appeared with a beard? Just wondering.
Oh yes. I think his first appearance with the beard was on Extra (9/03). It seemed like quite a few fans hated it at first, but eventually learned to love it. Rumor is TPTB had a fit when he showed up bearded but apparently he won the battle. And aren't we glad. ;)
:D we are

With The Beard, it was love at first sight for me :p

He's adorable either way, he's switched from beardless to bearded throughout his career and we all know he's been extremely yummy from the very start. :D
I don't know, maybe he's wanting a little break from the trimming and such; My husband has a beard that he refuses to shave off at all! I just wish he'd trim it some but he's too darned lazy. :lol:
WP shirtless, sunbathing, in swim trunks by the pool with tall pina colada in his hand and sweet smile on his face. Woo-Hoo! :devil:

WP shirtless, sunbathing, in swim trunks by the pool with tall pina colada in his hand and sweet smile on his face. Woo-Hoo! :devil:

[/QUOTE]

Me love pina colada!!! The bigger the better! And the guy who goes with it... ;) Especially the guy! :)

OMG YAY I SEE TLADILA ICONS AND I SEE Adzix with a Banner. YAYNESS. I say one thing and that is that He looks good either way. I agree with Desertwind and Adzix. It fine either way.
Adzix mi BUDDI *DANCES with Adzix* YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.
Desertwind I Love your Avi :D
Also we need A Jackpot eppie this season with him without the beard. Did anyone notice he has a Babyface. I think he's so cute like that. Hehehe

ebuzz55 said:

YUP- I lived in San Diego at the time and it was in the entertainment section ot Time mag. and I showed my boss- and we both went WOW- :eek: the article stated that it was a "big deal" for CSI fans-and I saved the mag. want ot make a small wager that it's back for the start of S/7 ;)

The wager of course- chocolate cake and champagne or soda for the PG'rs ;)

On the poll- OMG "faints" I was so hooked on him- became a maniac- still am :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back