The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
Hey fans- a friend just e-mailed me this article about Billy- and apparently he's "shaved his beard off" :eek:the part about him is down a ways-so schroll away-- thought you'd all like to read it- NO BILLY- :(

CLICK HERE

But the point of the article seemed to be only in being nasty and cruel to both Billy and likely Gina. "Notorious neck fat"!?!?! and the crack about getting the number of a good plastic surgeon from Marg Helgenberger was completely evil! No wonder gossip columnists do what they do, they have no talent but their own jealousy towards the truly gifted they so love to trash in their columns. I still say this garbage is bird cage lining at it's best. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Crysthala said:
Free kisses for the fangirls!
Oh, I wish.
Yeah, Billy's hot either way. But I really fell in love with him when I saw the beard, because it just hit me full force that OHMIGODDDD... this guy's fiyi-hiiiiiine! So I want the beard to stay. <goes back to her famed rocking-back-and-forth corner>
It's not that I don't like the beardless Grissom, but I want my bearded Billy! HE'S SO GORGEOUS!!! <weep, tear>

Now if only we could get him to sign up at a kissing booth for his favorite charity! :devil: With lots of lip balm and cold beer for our Sweet William! :lol:

Ni-ice....Take that, Horatio! haha...Gris (and Mac) look way hotter in the SoJ! ooh yeah that would be nice :) We'd just come up there than go to the back of the line and wait our turn again...*sigh*

I would walk up and kidnap him as soon as he closed his eyes. :lol:
Yummy... Grissom in a lab coat. <squeal> You know what? Adzix and her clan of Beard-Haters can have their way for a bit... but not too long. I want my beardy-ness back. OooOOOoooh, I love that jacket, and the man in it...

Crysthala it's only me and Adzix and we don't hate the beard we just want him with out it for a while. I actually Love the Beard as much as I love his bare skin.
BTW: You have a nice avi. And I'm with ya on the labcoat and Grissom :p . Yummy.
Also Adzix *DANCES WITH ADZIX* *Sing* We LOVE HIM YA. WE KNOW WE LOVe HIM WITHOUT HIS BEARD YEaH. And we gonna have it Now In season 7 yay. (I know it's corny But I'm tired and I'm Coo Coo too because I drank to much soda.)

Yah....maybe the labocat and JUST the labcoat :D And then we can tell him to show us what's under it....:devil:

<smacks Mel with a ruler> SHHH! We minors are very afeared of the naked men! :rolleyes:
Hey, you know what would be aweseme?
Grissom: <walks on the scene, it's by a pool> I think I'll go for a swim. ^.^ <removes shirt, jumps in pool>

LOL....at least I hope the meter doesn't smack me...shouldn't, based on certain RPG stuffs.

Yeah that'd be cool....too bad this board would have a no-skinny-dipping rule....<ggl> Okay, I'll try to stop for a bit. But you can just ask the Gutterflies down in GSR-land, and the Smacked gang, I'm known for that kind of thing :)

newflame, buddy!! *dances with newflame* we know what's good, huh?? :lol: yeah, i love him with the beard just as much, but i like changes. he's been without it for 3 seasons, then 3 with it, so it's time to shave it off :D like i said on GSR board, maybe if he had a three day stubble we all would be happy?? or just once, accidentaly, like he's called in on his day off and he didn't have time to shave so he comes to work with a stubble!!! i think i would LOVE that scenario!

Hey everyone!

OMG! I have not been around for so long and i come back and the beard has gone! Eek!

I am shocked has anyone got a picture i mean is it true we need proof, i did not like the beard to start with but i came to love it.

Dying to see what he looks like clean shaven now ooooooooooooo!

Hope everyone had a nice Fourth of July weekend. :D
I survived it. :lol: :lol:

OT: Congrats Italy![/b]
Cheering.gif

Wooohooo Nascar in Chicagoland
Goooooooooooooooooo Jr!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

-------------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

As far as I know there are no current pics yet. Since he's back in LA we were hoping he may have some public committments and we could get a sneak peek.

Remember when we heard rumors of the beard before the beginning of S4 and it seemed like forever before we got pics? This is the same thing in reverse. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back