The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free kisses for the fangirls!
Oh, I wish.
Yeah, Billy's hot either way. But I really fell in love with him when I saw the beard, because it just hit me full force that OHMIGODDDD... this guy's fiyi-hiiiiiine! So I want the beard to stay. <goes back to her famed rocking-back-and-forth corner>
It's not that I don't like the beardless Grissom, but I want my bearded Billy! HE'S SO GORGEOUS!!! <weep, tear>

thanks for the kisses ;)
the beard is what made me like him too
but I have seen the earlier seasons without the beard and now I'm torn
somehow it looks like two different but just as good looking men :)

Oh cool my mom's been wanting to see that movie anyway...and apparently Gary Sinise is also in it so it should be fun.

Nah. It's not that I don't like him without The Beard. He's the reason why I got hooked on CSI in the first place, so I can't say I didn't like him before season 4 :p
I did. Before The Beard, Billy was hot. Now he is HOTT ;)
It's just that The Beard is really tooooo sexy :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's just for the summer, though :D

newflame, you're darn right :D shalalalathedimpleshalalala :lol: *sings, jumps and studiply smiles to everybody* i want pictures!!!! yaaay

okey sorry for that, i know ya'll are in grief now, and i'm laughing, screaming of joy etc and it's kinda cruel. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT :lol: woohoo!

GrissomFREAK said:

I'm sure it's just for the summer, though :D

Happy Fourth of July
smileyflag2.gif

I hope you're right about the summer thing. *crosses fingers* :D
He's waaaay to sexy with the Dabeard.
LoveHearts.gif

----------------------
MindyC.jpg

Well william need to get that beard back now couse thats what wee all want :devil: well maby not all but maany of us :confused: and Im so glad that William dosent need anny Bling Bling to look hot and sexy :) and thats a good ting :D
caerycath in Norway

haha, that's a good one jazzfan. myself, i'm not good in figuring YoBilly jokes. i'll try to think of something though, but no promises :lol:

GrissomFREAK said:
Before The Beard, Billy was hot. Now he is HOTT ;)

I so totally agree with you GrissomFREAK!! :D

And to paraphrase a reference in a CSI epi:
BILLY + BEARD= THERMITE (or else...EXPLOSIVELY HOT!!) :devil: ;) ;)

(I was wondering :rolleyes: : Who could predict that a geeky entomologist would make us all go nuts??? *sighs*) :p :lol:

i would never think someone 50 year old would make me go nuts. and i DON'T LIKE guys that old, he's the only exception!! but i think i already said this. like twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back