The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I fell in love with him when I saw the beard.
LoveHearts.gif

It's funny I never paid attention to him during S1-S3. Actually I really don't watch S1-S3. Unless it's LHB or SoLV.
bigsmile3.gif

I just think he's soo much Hotter with the beard. I do admit it would interesting to see what he looks like now. :lol:

I want the beard back!!!!!! :D

----------------------------
Spellseason6.jpg

My husband just bought me season 1 on DVD it should have Slaves of Las Vegas on it. :)
and I'm torn, he is cute without the beard but somehow the beard makes him cute also :) it sets off the lips :D
AAAAARRRGGGGG
I guess I want it back too!

I want the beard back too. It makes Grissom appear less dorky.

Billy's hot facial hair or not. I just prefer the beard.

Me too- he's sooo sexy- S/4 I saw him in a whole different light- the beard- even my son-in-law- (who wears one) says "he grows one hella of a beard" and that's coming from another guy- I'll take him anyway- but- the beard is is so unique and so attractive- and so seductive

THOSES LIPS-THAT BEARD

Tini said:
OH.MY.GOD I can`t believe the beard is gone!!

What the hell did you do, Billy?????? :eek: :eek:
This is terrible............... :(

Does anybody have a picture?
Oh no. Please. No picture. Unless you wanna give me a heart attack :p :eek:

I'm addicted to The Beard. If WP doesn't grow it back, I'll have to go to rehab :rolleyes:

PTSD :D or should I say Post Beard-shaving Stress Disorder :lol:

Went shopping yesterday and today after work and found 4 of his movies: Fear, TLADILA, YG II and Mulholland Falls... for a grand total of $38 + taxes... Hurray for specials! :)

I'm waiting for a rainy day (we have had many of those recently) to watch the movies... In the meantime, I'll go on with my CSIfest! (at least 2 or 3 episodes a day...) Before I treat myself to a WPfest... Ooooooooooh! ;)

GGgirl1 said:
Went shopping yesterday and today after work and found 4 of his movies: Fear, TLADILA, YG II and Mulholland Falls... for a grand total of $38 + taxes... Hurray for specials! :)
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I bought 2 WP movies yesterday on eBay -got 'em for almost nothin: Curacao and Keep The Change.
Gonna buy The staircase next -still looking for the best price :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for a rainy day (we have had many of those recently) to watch the movies... In the meantime, I'll go on with my CSIfest! (at least 2 or 3 episodes a day...) Before I treat myself to a WPfest... Ooooooooooh! ;)
Nice program :D Enjoy! ;)

newflame13, your avie is distracting me. :p

... and I love his slight Chicago accent- like for "car" he says "caw'r" and "barn" same baw'rn" so cute so Chicago- have you fans noticed this?
Well I noticed it because he sounds like all my relatives. ;)

5 favorites:
Gunshy
Manhunter
TLaDiLA
Keep the Change
S4-S6 CSI

Did anyone catch this a while back... first clue that the beard may be coming off. :( I'll have to adjust if he's clean-shaven in S7 because I've always liked him with a beard. Historically he's worn it till he gets tired of it, then he shaves... then gets tired of that and grows it again. It's a cycle. Of course, he's always hot, fuzzy-face or not.

GrissomFREAK said:
Tini said:
OH.MY.GOD I can`t believe the beard is gone!!

Does anybody have a picture?
Oh no. Please. No picture. Unless you wanna give me a heart attack :p :eek:

I'm addicted to The Beard. If WP doesn't grow it back, I'll have to go to rehab :rolleyes:

You know I actually don`t wanna see it either, but I´m so in denial right now......I need evidence! Maybe this article was just a cruel, bad joke?

*shakes head* Oh Billy how could you, I´m heartbroken.
cry.gif

OK- here's the deal- in my opinion- the plan ;)maybe he just shaved it off for the hot summer- :cool: and will have it back by the time the cameras start rolling for S/7 and the play isn't till the holidays-so maybe it'll come off-again :rolleyes:time will tell- huh?

HYE girls- guess what's on Sat.7/8-- on WGN a Chicago TV station- there running "This Old Cub" a documentary about the CUBS ;) and guess who's in it :p?? duh-- in my TV paper- it's on at 2 p.m. so check your local listings-so we can all see him doing himself Billy- also in it another Chicago native- Dennis Franz- who was in "Manhunter" with him-- I can't wait- he's so cute talking about baseball- if I remember it's filmed partly at Wrigley Field-

THIS OLD CUB

Ebuzz: My Icon distracts me too but DAMN IT HE'S SEXY in MAnhunter. :p
Adzix: *Dances* Girl I guess we're the only two who like him without the beard as well. But us Girls gotta stick together. :D

Okay I understand that some of you don't like him without the beard but this is billy's decison. I'll love it either way. Plus Maybe this maybe a clue to season seven. They might just go back to orignal Idea of the show. But with some GSR. :D But hey I'll live that way either way. I like it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back