The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
naaah, he's amazing without it ;) i like it, i don't know why. maybe b/c without the beard you can see his dimple in the chin, which i love, and also see his facial expressions a lot better!

You don't need to see the facial expression, although it is nice. All you have to do is look into his amazing eyes...

I'll give you the dimple and raise you the tickly feeling around your mouth when he lays a wet one on your lips...
EDIT: ooooOOOooooh, new page.

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm drooling all over the place...

Funny, first I was a civilian (OK), then a victim :eek:, and now, I'm DOA!!! :lol: Looking forward to being a CSI level 2 1/2! ;)

That's because the more you post, apparently the closer you get to the characters... meh.

I'm drooling everywhere, too. Mmmm, beardy... :D

*DANCES WITH ADZIX*
YAYNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! He's clean shaved. YAYNESS *Dances again* Okay I know he's hot with the beard. I miss clean shaven Grissom He's hot that way. He has those lips. and his dimple *Sighs* He's just so How would you say "SEXY!!!" Now I can't wait til season 7. :D

Think I know why I find him sooooooooo sexy with the beard: it circles his mouth! And when he wears shades, they hide his eyes so all I can see is those lips!!!! :)

yes, those lips are the best :D
I do like the dimple
but the beard, and Crysthala I can imagine the scruffy beard around those lips ;)

What??????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:
No Beard??????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmmm I'm not too crazy about that news. :rolleyes:

Don't they start filming towards the end of July? :confused:

--------------------------
LADY HEATHER: I am playing by your rules.

OH.MY.GOD I can`t believe the beard is gone!!

What the hell did you do, Billy?????? :eek: :eek:
This is terrible............... :(

Does anybody have a picture?

MWAHAHAHAHA, no beard, no beard :D :D :D *sings* ohh newflame you're my only supporter here :lol: cheers for the dimple, girl!! woohoo!!

My five choices for sexy Billy:
Kiss the Sky
Gunshy
TLADILA
Long Gone
Staircase

At first I did not like the beard, but now..... I want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back