The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced was on tonight...not much Grissom but the brief suited glimpse was enough for me :) The shirtless and tux versions are hotter but that's definately not bad. Also loved the way he was deliberately teasing Ecklie. "I love it when you wear your gloves" LOL

Hey fans- a friend just e-mailed me this article about Billy- and apparently he's "shaved his beard off" :eek:the part about him is down a ways-so schroll away-- thought you'd all like to read it- NO BILLY- :(

CLICK HERE

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY!!!!!! CLEAN SHAVED!!!!!!!! YAAAYYYY :lol: :lol: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, gotta see a pic!!!!!!!! ohhhh, hahaha, i think he read my comments here :D MWAHAHAHAHA :lol:

but ya'll know what? i think he'll grow it back until august to film CSI ;) he probably just did a kind of post Manhunter trick, to change his appearance so less people would recognize him while he's on a break. so don't worry everybody, i just hope someone will take a pic of him clean shaved before he goes back to normal :D

Crysthala said:

....In honor of TallyHo, a brief summary of our conversations in Spanish:

Thank you. For the record, I am familiar with Spanish and language derivatives thereof. My request had more to do with observing the etiquette of translating the non-English segments of the posts for those unfamiliar with Spanish.

Cheers.

for ex. i have NO clue about spanish (and about spanglish as well :lol: ). i speak other languages though, and i'm pretty sure i'm the only one on this board who can speak my native tongue :rolleyes:

GGgirl1 said:
GF, tu parles français???
As a matter of fact, I do :D I AM French, actually -but American at heart :p
I live near Paris :cool: BUT I'll be living in California for the next 2 years!! hehe getting closer to CSI ;)

desertwind said:
Hey fans- a friend just e-mailed me this article about Billy- and apparently he's "shaved his beard off" :eek:the part about him is down a ways-so schroll away-- thought you'd all like to read it- NO BILLY- :(

CLICK HERE
scared-dropjaw.gif
scared-eyepopping1.gif
scared-hairraising2.gif
angry-grumble.gif
angry-nooo.gif
angry-protest.gif
angry-stop.gif

Sorry, I got kinda carried away here. Whoops. But hey I LOVE The Beard sooooo very much! :( His best feature -well, after his blue eyes, that is.

O-M-G !!!!!!!!!! Let's hope it's just for the summer :(

HHMMM William Petersen without the beard. HMmm
and the woman he was with, his wife :)
I hope he does grow it back :D in time for CSI
he is doing that play on the east coast, maybe he's clean shaven for that?
interesting article desertwind
Mel23 I saw Iced last night too, he looked good in a suit let me tell you :D

Aww, I hope he grows it back too. It really could go either way considering he spent half the show without it, but he's so much hotter with it that i hope he gets it back.

I love your siggy, GrissomFreak :)

I didn't like the comment about his neck being fat. I think he's gorgeous all over.

GrissomFREAK your a crack up- with your little icons-funny :D :D :D yeah maybe just for the summer- regardless- he's still hot :p- kinda of a put-down on him-and the snippy comment about Jorja :mad: by this author- and your welcome hhunter for thanking me- ;) it is interesting- so apparently he's here and not in Chicago- at least for now ;)

How right you are! It's funny, I never liked beards before. I think a man hides behind one... except WP, of course!!! :lol: Can you imagine Q with one? Maybe he'd change his name to G! LOL!!!

See my signiature banner (if you can't stop laughing hysterically at it, you may be insane) for details on that mental image... lol, jk. Personally, I think Q in his Q-iness is okay too, but nowhere near BP. That's like an Acura to a Mustang; there's just no comparison.
See that phrase for the rest of "comparing so-called hotness to BP" situations. Seriously, William is so fine, he makes the rest of the world seem like AMATEURS. BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back