The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teehee! Newflame, Warrick es muy caliente, y Nick tambien, y Greg. Pero todo del mundo sabe que Billy es el mas sexy-o de CSI. :lol:
Dude, I have seasons 4 and 5 on DVD, and once in awhile for Spanish we have to watch something in Spanish, so I always watch CSI with Spanish sound and English subtitles. :lol: And Grissom sounds really funny... he's like, all deep-voiced and stuff. You know, I should watch 4x4 again and see if they leave the stuff he said in Spanish in his voice... That's got to confuse people.
And of course Billy speaking Spanish is Hawt (with a capital H!). Everything Billy does is HOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!

Well, I can tell you one thing: French speaking Grissom isn't that bad either ;)
He's got this low almost gravely voice that sends shivers down your spine :D

Gil Grissom. Chaud comme la braise :devil: Pour toi mon coeur s'enflamme :p

I don't think of watching "Les Experts" in French... It's only on once a week! On the other hand, I can watch CSI in English 2 hours in a row! (CBS and CTV)And I soooooooooooooooooo love his real voice! It loses something in the translation... I think what caught my attention at first was his voice... His bedroom voice... Ahhhhhhh!!! I play the video games only to hear it! And the first time he told me he was impressed with my performance as a CSI, I nearly died!!! :) In the video games, I mean! :) :) :)

I wish I could afford the games. Some libraries here list them but I don't know if I'd have time to play if I requested them :(

*wonders when an NY game will surface*

They're cool! And the third one (3 dimensions of muder) are hard! I need about 3 hours to do one case!

Well, back to WP/GG: he's the reason for this thread! :)

YEAH, the tone of his voice-low and appealing and seductive- another "sexy" atrribute of this handsome devil- and I love his slight Chicago accent- like for "car" he says "caw'r" and "barn" same baw'rn" so cute so Chicago- have you fans noticed this?- :p :lol:

I have noticed
my family is from the mid-west so I noticted the caw'r thing
you can hear his Chicago accent~its SOOO CUTE :)
makes him even cuter :D

Yeah, they use different people to do the voice-overs of the characters, because I doubt the CSI people have THAT much time on their hands... Problem is, the people all sound really weird. :lol: Or maybe that's just my American-ness talking.
Dude, would Billy not be sooooooooo fine in like, nothing?!

Crysthala, have you seen "Kiss the Sky"??? I just watched it tonight... I just LOVE seing him laid out on the bed, with only SKIN on... I think I'm gonna be dreaming WONDERFUL dreams! :)

Crysthala todo los muchachos son MUY Caliente. Pero a mi mi gusta Nick y Grissom. Y tambien yo estoy contigo en Hacendo Billy a quitase la Camisa.You se yo soy mala. :devil:

Desertwind I noticed that in his voice since the beginning of the show. Well maybe that's because i am from Chicago and I notice a lot of details or just because I'm bored and I seriously LUV BILLY!!

I Seriously love his voice it's one of those things that just can change you. I mean Attitude wise it'll make you see things in a whole different light and his voice is like angels singing. :D :p

*Edit*:For Tallyho. :D sorry. I ended my comment so it doesn't cross the line.

GGgirl1, please be mindful that we do have MINORS in this Forum and on this Board. So please refrain from comments that nudge and cross the adult content line.

Thank you.

newflame13, please be reminded that there are MINORS in this Forum and on this Board. So please refrain from making inappropriate comments in English or Spanish or any other language that nudge or cross the adult content rule.

If you would like to pursue this line of "discussion" then please do so offline with the person concerned.

We also request that as a general rule of thumb, "English" be used as the language of posting in this forum. This choice of language will serve as a common platform for all folks from all differing nationalities. However, if "English" is NOT used to convey a comment, then please as a manner of courtesy, translate said comment into English for those unfamiliar with the non-English language medium.

Thank you.

GGirl, unfortunately I have not. :( I have only seen him in Manhunter (those shorts!) and CSI. <weep, tear>
In honor of TallyHo, a brief summary of our conversations in Spanish:
"Billy is hot, especially without a shirt. All of the CSIs on the show are hot, but Billy is the hottest, especially without a shirt." Really, they weren't missing much. Except for the Billy-without-the-shirt image. <squeal>
hhunter, only when I have a sudden urge to watch it in some alnguage other than English. It sounds REALLY weird. All the guys are super-deep-voiced (Grissom's holy voice has been mutated!!! NOOOO), and Catherine and Sara have really girly voices.
OoooOOOOooo Harvest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back