The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

:lol: :lol: :lol: i love your emots GF :lol: okey, i'm shutting up *zips my mouth* one last thing. do ya'll prefer his look in Manhunter OR in TLADILA?? (that's a tricky with or without question, teehee) i'd say the latter :D

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

ARRRGH!

That's a toughie .. hmmmmm *thinking*

OK, I'll go with TLADILA as well. Even though he doesn't have a beard in this film :rolleyes:, he's really too HAWT and SEXY :eek: :p I mean leather and well he's got NUTHIN' ON :rolleyes: at one point!!! YAYNESS! UNFORGETTABLE!! :D
    AAANNND he delivers one hell of a perf. :cool:

Ditto in Manhunter ... BUUUUUT the bedroom scene -and the scene right after, when he leaves, leather jacket opened shirt and The Hottness Look on his face did it for me :D
    OH and that scene in the airport, when he's running after the bad guy and then goes after him in the bathrooms, all sweaty WHEW :eek: :D That's too much. Thinking about it makes me ... *faints* *THUD*

TLADILA ROCKS MY SOCKS!! :lol:

3. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

Sorry for your loss MareGrissom

I just have one thing to say.......never shave the beard.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

WOOHOO! VICTORY!! :D i just don't believe you admitted that GF! hahahaha!! okey but i love him in a beard too. i think i even liked him more in WTG (except the last scene :lol: ) than in Manhunter :D okey so i'm putting a poll :D you may choose 5 films! i didn't put all of them, cause it's too much, duuh. sorry if i missed something significant.

5. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

You Adzix I HATE THE FACT I CAN ONLY PIC 5 Cause at 10 of those are my favorite movies.

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it was HARD! really! i couldn't decide between KTS and CSI Seasons 4-6. i just couldn't. but i finally did it somehow and put CSI there. so i voted for: Gunshy, TLADILA, Long Gone, and both CSI seasons. i would definitely like to put KTS and HP in a tigh close to no. 5. and then Manhunter, Skulls and Fear. but i could choose only 5. so i did. who made such rules??!! oh, wait, it was me *thud*

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

You really can't go by me, I haven't seen the movies yet. But I'll check the later CSI seasons just 'cause he's definately hot there.

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

5??!! :eek:

TLADILA
    Manhunter
    Long Gone
    The Beast
    CSI 4-6

Why these 5? HOTTNESS, HOTTNESS, The Beard, leather, NUTHIN' ON, tight jeans, HOTTNESS and huh great performances, too :lol: :cool:

:D

9. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

TLADILA
    Manhunter
    Kiss the Sky
    Keep the Change
    CSI Seasons 4-6

It was really tough to choose 5

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

LONG GONE :p :p :p so friggn' cute for the first half hr. I had my mouth hanging open- :p and I guess I prefer this because by his accounts, he loves baseball and he plays ball in it ;)I've got all these except "The Contender" (which I've seen) "The Staircase" which I've never seen- in "LG" he's so very different- than Grissom- so rowdy-and loud and obnoxious :mad: but still that natural charm exudes from his being--his best acting to my view is "The Young Kennedys of Mass." incredible the Boston accent- and the horn-rimed glasses- :eek:outstanding

2nd-Gunshy
    3rd-The Beast
    4th-Fear
    5th-Young Kennedys best acting

CSI S/4

11. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Amen To That Sister!!!!

12. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

MareGrissom, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get to feeling better. If you need someone to talk to, let me know. :)
    The only thing better than The Billy? The Billy minus the shirt. :devil:
    OoooOOOh shiny. http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8272/showerscene1fk.gif Si lo quieres usar, puedes, pero credit-a-me en su profile-o? Gracias.
    Damn it, I have to stop sporadically speaking in Spanglish. GAAH!

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL...cute icon

'Cause the shower scene is definately the only thing better than Billy minus the shirt :)

lol @ Spanglish...I thought that was just a movie...*can read a word of two of that sentence but her high school Spanish is rusty*

14. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

"Si lo quieres usar, puedes, pero credit-a-me en su profile-o? Gracias" means "If you want to use it, you can, but credit me (give me credit) in your profile, please." Whee, bilingual CSI Files. :lol:
    Yeah, the shower scene is definitely the one thing better than the Billy-shirt. :devil:

15. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

Crysthala:Billy menos la camisa es bueno. Muy Bueno. Pero eso es muy caliente. SI!!!
    Yeah I know spanish hehehe. Well I guess it's because I'm Puerto Rican :lol:
    Anyways Billy is HAWT!!!!!!!!! with a capital H. And yes Crysthala we are the Bilingual CSI files. You know what's weird. I actually saw a whole CSI eppie in Spanish and I thought that Billy Speaking Spanish would be extremely HAWT!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.