The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEWS - FLASH! Okay now that I have your attention here is something interesting.

At least no close-ups of body parts - we hope -- June 19, 2006.

Best known as the star of the hugely successful CBS TV show “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” actor William Petersen will switch from forensics to embalming when he returns to the stage in Providence, R.I., this fall to head the cast of the Trinity Repertory Company’s production of Conor McPherson’s “A Dublin Carol.” The play, which premiered in London in 2000, concerns undertaker John Plunkett and his family one Christmas Eve in Dublin. The Trinity production runs Dec. 1-Jan. 7 at Trinity Rep’s Dowling Theater.

For Ticket information you can click on the line provided. :)

Thank's Destiny for the article- boy would I love to go--but plane fare and hotels and the tickets not to mention spending money-- :( I'll just hold out and hope to see him here in the S/7 filming-anybody going to this?

Wow it has been sooooo long since I have been on TalkCSI and this wonderful Grissom droolfest!!

I don't think I will be able to read the backlog of posts.

Not sure if anyone remembers me - I was around a bit awhile ago. My mom had a heart attack in December which really cut down my time here to nearly nothing. Well she had a massive heart attack a month ago and passed away - she died on her 50th birthday! So sad :(

I am getting a little better each day (I hope!) and I think Grissom and the rest of the CSI gang can help me get my mood back up!!

Can't wait to be posting along with you guys again real soon!

jazzfan said:
Jazzfan peaking in to remind everyone.....
Billy is HOT!
He's so hot they called him microwave in preschool.

I think his nickname as a kid was 'Blaze', cause he's been a fireball since the day he was born! :devil:

Welcome back MareGrissom so sorry about your mom- :(I've been there- so hang in - and do your best-this will make you happy here ;)here' another article about our wonderful man relly cool- it's kinda of meshed with Billy and Grissom- enjoy- ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gil_Grissom

ban_william_02.jpg

It's another board like this YTDAW is short for your tax dollars at work. They have a section just for Grissom under the CSI Board.

MareGrissom said:

Not sure if anyone remembers me - I was around a bit awhile ago. My mom had a heart attack in December which really cut down my time here to nearly nothing. Well she had a massive heart attack a month ago and passed away - she died on her 50th birthday! So sad :(

I am getting a little better each day (I hope!) and I think Grissom and the rest of the CSI gang can help me get my mood back up!!

Hey MareGrissom
wave2smiley.gif

I'm sorry to hear about the lost of your Mom. :(
Hang in there my friend. :)

---------------------------
Holdmetight.jpg

i can't wait until next season to see how he's gonna look. do ya'll think they're gonna mess with his hair in some way again? i dunno, they'll dye it brown or trim his beard differently? i mean, now as he has a girlfriend, maybe we'll see some change in his look a bit. but during my observations throughout the seasons i guess they'll leave him alone. i would like to see some slight change though ;)

Adzix said:
i can't wait until next season to see how he's gonna look. do ya'll think they're gonna mess with his hair in some way again? i dunno, they'll dye it brown or trim his beard differently?
:eek: Hope they'll leave The Beard as is. No triming or cutting or anything :lol:

i mean, now as he has a girlfriend, maybe we'll see some change in his look a bit.
Well, Sara did say that she found grey hair very attractive, so maybe they won't dye his hair as much as they used to -back to season 1 hairstyle/color, with a bonus ... The Beard :cool:

well, just a tiny one, so it would be something new to drool over :D maybe his beard trimmed a little more *looks around fearfully* or ... (god, help me) shaved completely? *yells in panick and sprints away* don't get me wrong i like the beard - a lot recently. i just would love to see him without it for one last time :p he could shave it for one or two episodes and then get back to how it used to be.

okey, i know. i'm screwed.

Adzix said:
well, just a tiny one, so it would be something new to drool over :D maybe his beard trimmed a little more *looks around fearfully* or ... (god, help me) shaved completely? *yells in panick and sprints away* don't get me wrong i like the beard - a lot recently. i just would love to see him without it for one last time :p he could shave it for one or two episodes and then get back to how it used to be.
:eek:
sarcastic-tomatothrow1.gif
;)

sarcastic-lalala2.gif

okey, i know. i'm screwed.
:lol: :lol: yes, you are :D ;)

I want *need* The Beard
sarcastic-mixedemotions2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back