The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Favorite Movie is gonna be on the day before I graduate YAYNESS!!! Young Guns II woowho! Oh ya must get ready for The hottness in that movie. :D

My only problem with 'Young Guns II' is having to put up with the time wasted on Emilio Esteves and Co. when the movie *should* have had so much more Billy in it!

Thanks for the info jeanmacgreen
I always want to see in movies but I neve can find them
and I forgot to mention this earlier
my mom's BEST friend watches CSI and loves Grissom too
so it's not just the 20 and 30-year olds who like him too

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
I've always love Grissom's mystery but it seems to be slowly slipping way.

That sucks.
Mad.gif
I feel the same.

I liked it, not knowing what was going on in his head, who he really was .. a puzzle ... looks like Sara was the missing piece ... made him lift his head out of his microscope ;)

But hey, people change, he's changed ... for the best :D
AN AAAALL NEW GRISSOM :cool: In sync with his emotions ... THE HOTTNESS WAS UNLEASHED :D
Can't wait to watch season 7 :p

OH AND PLEASE! Don't shave off that gorgeous beard of yours Billy :D

Destiny said:
I believe that TallyHo was referring to Crysthala whose banner width is a bit larger then 220 Wide. :)
For serious? <blink blink> <checks Fireworks> So it is! <blink> I could have SWORN I pushed 2... <whacks self on head> I shall fix that.
Yep, it's 6/6/06. And I'm still alive. Yeaaaah. I don't believe much in prophecy... but some people say there's supposed to be this thing called the Rapture, and then 3 1/2 years after that, we're apparently all gonna die. :eek: Scary.
But anyway, about Billy's hottness...
I have decided I very definitely like the beard. If this were an anime, little hearts would be exploding over my head.

On the 666 it's really not that- :rolleyes: it's 06-06-06-so the zeros mess it up-- :devil: I was scared going to work today- but I had an awesome day- really fun- :lol: nothing bad happened-- ;)and I still think the mystery abounds with him- :cool: he's just coming out of the proverbial closet- with his "love life" thank gawd- :p and that's a good thing- for him and for the fans :pand this might be his eventual "out" as well, to head back to his beloved Chicago- maybe he'll transfer or work another shift- and make brief apperances- hopefully I'm dead wrong- :(cause CSI is WP/Grissom to me :p

ENIGMA--HARD TO UNDERSTAND OR EXPLAIN--MYSTERIOUS--that's him ;)

I forgot to add this-so I am now-I never forgot this on the former WPAP-before it was newly formated- I read all the quotes form his co-stars- and one that stuck in my head- was what Marg said "One day you think you know Billy-the next day you realize you dont" HMMMMMMMMMMM-so he changes like the wind- no one can quite figure this guy out and another cool thing is, I've read eveything about him, going way back to his early days the 80's and never have heard one negative comment about him from amyone ;)- co-stars-producers-writers-directors-ex girlfriends- friends- etc, so he's popular with everyone-but is still a very private man- ;)and that comes across in his cool deameanor-and a PS his former girlfriend Amy Morton (lived with her for 8 years) is going to direct him in his up-coming play-how cool is that- apparently they've remained friends- ;)the guy rocks- :p

Humor the insane prophet people. Let them stand on their soapboxes.
Billy leaves when the show ends. Which is NEVER. :devil: And he still is the World's Sexiest Enigma.
Grissom: <putting on stretchy pants> I am EnigMan! Doooooo!
<meanwhile, a majillion fans' heads explode at the mere thought of His Hottness in stretchy pants>

desertwind said:
On the 666 it's really not that- :rolleyes: it's 06-06-06-so the zeros mess it up-- :devil: I was scared going to work today- but I had an awesome day- really fun- :lol: nothing bad happened-- ;)and I still think the mystery abounds with him- :cool: he's just coming out of the proverbial closet- with his "love life" thank gawd- :p and that's a good thing- for him and for the fans :pand this might be his eventual "out" as well, to head back to his beloved Chicago- maybe he'll transfer or work another shift- and make brief apperances- hopefully I'm dead wrong- :(cause CSI is WP/Grissom to me :p

ENIGMA--HARD TO UNDERSTAND OR EXPLAIN--MYSTERIOUS--that's him ;)

I forgot to add this-so I am now-I never forgot this on the former WPAP-before it was newly formated- I read all the quotes form his co-stars- and one that stuck in my head- was what Marg said "One day you think you know Billy-the next day you realize you dont" HMMMMMMMMMMM-so he changes like the wind- no one can quite figure this guy out and another cool thing is, I've read eveything about him, going way back to his early days the 80's and never have heard one negative comment about him from amyone ;)- co-stars-producers-writers-directors-ex girlfriends- friends- etc, so he's popular with everyone-but is still a very private man- ;)and that comes across in his cool deameanor-and a PS his former girlfriend Amy Morton (lived with her for 8 years) is going to direct him in his up-coming play-how cool is that- apparently they've remained friends- ;)the guy rocks- :p

We've still got the quotes from his co-stars at The WPAP, they are on the Billy Bio Page :)

well I did not meen that he coud not bee dark person couse he is and always be a bit dark :devil: but I dont want him to bee mysteryman all the time I woud love to see him smile more :D not that I dont love wen he is in his thinking corner just it is more to life than buggs :) and Billy if ya take ya beard away Im going to yell at ya then :eek: and maby bi a bit uppst fore like 3 min ore somting like that :lol:

GrissomFREAK said:

I liked it, not knowing what was going on in his head, who he really was .. a puzzle ... looks like Sara was the missing piece ...
But hey, people change, he's changed ... for the best :D

Personally, I don't think the missing puzzle ,as you put it, is Sara? :rolleyes:
I think Grissom is hiding something much darker. :eek: He looked a litte uncomfortable when Heather was saying these lines to him.

LADY HEATHER: The most telling thing about anyone is what scares them. And I know what you fear more than anything, Mr. Grissom.

GRISSOM: Which is?

LADY HEATHER: Being known. You can't accept that I might know what you really desire, because that would mean that I know you. Something, for whatever
reason, you spend your entire life making sure no one else does.

Yes, you're right about people changing. We all change. :)
Unfortunately, it's the writers that are changing.

I'm not crazy about their personal relationships. :rolleyes:
I want that left to my imagination. :D

BTW, I just threw in 6-6-06 for the hell of it. :lol:

--------------------------
Help.jpg

Mel your from Chicago COOL I'm from there too. Awesome actually Grissom is spending his summer there to see the cubs WOOWHO!!! Yay for us.

newflame13 said:
WOOWHO!!
...are you, who-who, who-who. I woke up in a Soho doorway, a policeman knew my name. He said "You can go sleep at home tonight if you can get up and walk away..."
<cough> Sorry.
One of my friends is moving to Chicago, so we have a plan to steal him for the summer. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back