The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for a young lady who obviously is not only intelligent, but has superb taste in men as well! Bless your heart and keep fanning those flames. As if Billy -needs- help in producing heat! ARROOooWWW!

14 and I have the biggest crush on an Older man that is extremely HOT!!
I don't know is it just me or Older men are Just so God Damn Sexy!!
Man I hate the fact that I'm only so young. Sadly I'll never get my chance. :(

There's just something about him ... could it be the hottness? ;) *OF COURSE* the hottness, AND the fact that he's simple, very down to earth, and soooo cool :D

newflame13 said:
Sadly I'll never get my chance. :(
And sadly, I don't think any of us will get a chance. EVER :(

But hey, dreams and fantasies are there for a reason ;)

newflame13 said:
Hey I'm 14 and I think he's the hotest track EVer. :lol: z.
Thank God for a young lady who obviously is not
only intelligent, but has superb taste in men as
well! Bless your heart and keep fanning those flames.
As if Billy needs *any* help in producing heat! ARROOooWWW! :devil:

And sadly, I don't think any of us will get a chance. EVER :(
Actually, I'm sure we could send him some fan mail. I will go peruse CBS.
EDIT: Wonderful!!! ^.^ You can, indeed, send fan mail. So sayeth this page. Here's CSI's contact info:
CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
CBS Productions
CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Blvd., Rm 18
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165
If you specify that your fan mail's for Billy Petersen/Grissom, I think they'll forward it to him or something and he can read it. And then we can all at least tell him how much we love him. And how unbelievably hott he is. <drool> I might just do that...
<mind boggle>

OK...I'm still only casual in watching LV...I'm only diehard about NY. But I think I'm starting to get a thing for Grissom. Especially post-s3, the beard makes him look way better. And I like his eyes.

I was snickering during the Turning the Screw ep tonight...I'm a coaster freak too. I'll ride along anytime he likes <g> I've even ridden one of the coasters that was mentioned, Son of the Beast.

Hi. Could you please adjust your banner's width to this Board's required width of 220. Your banner's height is fine at 75. Thank you.

wow I just love looking at pic wit william on it I love him wit jeans an every ting else he were exspt dark tings and I hope that now he has sara by his side she wil brighten upp tings fore him :) and I love wen he talk and wen he walks love his sanses of humor and wen he :lol: I love him every way that I can :cool: and hopfully and thank fully Im not alone when it come to that point :D caerycath

I've always love Grissom's mystery but it seems to be slowly slipping way.

That sucks.
Mad.gif

6-6-06 :devil:

--------------------------
KSpatiently.jpg

I believe that TallyHo was referring to Crysthala whose banner width is a bit larger then 220 Wide. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back