The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

i think you could talk about EVERYTHING with billy for a long time! ;)

Too right :D
However, I don't know that I'd be conscious enough to talk back!:lol: I'd be in a state of shock and have this goofy look on my face :lol: while letting out a *sigh* every once in a while :rolleyes:

yeah, and no matter what he says or asks i just would be like "...mmhh" and just stare at him... :eek:

grissoms_gurl said:
However, I don't know that I'd be conscious enough to talk back!:lol: I'd be in a state of shock and have this goofy look on my face :lol: while letting out a *sigh* every once in a while :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: MY THOUGHTS EXCATLY :lol: :lol: :lol: funny.. he is brilliant.. have you girls ever seen him interviewed? he's so quick and sharp and cute and funny..I was in awe..he talks real fast and is so animated.. so unlike Grissom.. who's so drawl..

desertwind said:
grissoms_gurl said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: MY THOUGHTS EXCATLY :lol: :lol: :lol: funny.. he is brilliant.. have you girls ever seen him interviewed? he's so quick and sharp and cute and funny..I was in awe..he talks real fast and is so animated.. so unlike Grissom.. who's so drawl..

I think I'd do better talking to Grissom than Billy :lol:

oh, Billy is just sooooo cute in the interviews. he is confident, hilarous and doesn't give a s*** about anything, lol. he's such a bad boy, i love it.

who doesn't love a bad boy?! :devil:
I love the confidence that he has in interviews - he's just so loveable!

he is so cute, doesn't give a rat a#$ about it and is very humble

that's what makes him so adorable :D and I get animated too when I talk so it would be fun to watch Billy talk ;)

and I get animated too when I talk so it would be fun to watch Billy talk
me too! i get animated when i tell stories and stuff, lol. and everybody tells me that i'm like ALWAYS chilled.

omg, i just realized i have a similar personality to billy.

lol

He's a PISCES. who here is? His B-day is coming up next month a big 54 :eek: he is supposdly compatiable, with Scorpios..Cancers..and Virgos.. the Astrogology, pyscho babble :rolleyes: very changeable restless people :cool:

Adzix said:
i get animated when i tell stories and stuff, lol. and everybody tells me that i'm like ALWAYS chilled.
I get so focused on him waving his hands around and making faces that I miss what he's saying sometimes. He's just so cute it's almost distracting. ;)

desertwind said:
He's a PISCES. who here is? His B-day is coming up next month a big 54 :eek: he is supposdly compatiable, with Scorpios..Cancers..and Virgos.. the Astrogology, pyscho babble :rolleyes: very changeable restless people :cool:
Bah! Nonsense! It's the saggitarius' that really get him goin! :D

Wow...he's like fine wine, he just improves with age :)

I got Staircase from the library, yay!

^Definitely like fine wine!
I just keep telling myself that the 35 year difference, is not really that big :lol:

grissoms_gurl, 35? yeah that's not THAT much, lol. there were marriages with 40 year difference ;) for me it's about the same - 34 years.

agreed ebuzz, it's adorable how excited he gets. damn, i wanna meet him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back