The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

grissoms_gurl said:
^I like when he starts singing "three little maids from school are we" and Nick & Sara look at him like he is absolutely insane :lol:

CLASSIC.. so brilliant, and he goes to Nick "have you ever heard of the Mikado" and Nick goes" sheepisly "NO" and that look priceless :eek: and "the con goes on" good one

Oh gawd damn why did he turn it down. Silly boy.
I was snooping through IMDB trivia and also noticed he turned down another chance to work with Michael Mann (Heat). The only one I ever heard him comment on was Platoon... he didn't want to go to the Phillipines to train for several weeks. I always got the impression that he dislikes the hollywood film-making system and would rather be independent. That's why I was surprised he agreed to do CSI. Thank heaven for that decision. :rolleyes:

WP Rocks MY World, that pic is priceless. ;)

I'm glad he didn't do Platoon knowing that he did Long Gone instead.

It's a tad late but what do you think he got for his b-day? hehe...I'd volunteer to be his present and let him unwrap me IF and only IF he'd let me unwrap him too.<g> *watches us all form a line for that idea*

Yeah, I wondered too, maybe a diamond ring for his pinky? that's what I'd give him, or something more down to earth, like a CUBS hat or blanket, or mug
drinks.gif

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

As promise, My Best Grissom Moments: Of course I'm a fan of the Bearded episodes so majority of my picks are from S4 - S5. :D

Best GG Episode: Take a wild guess? Come on? Play along with me.

And the answer is............... :rolleyes:

The One and Only best CSI episode ever "Jackpot!"
A very close second is LHB. You know why?? If only it was 2 hours long. What would have happen?? :eek:

Best Smile Episode: From "Shooting Star" when Gil and Cat are walking in the desert and Grissom brings up the subject of Pyramids:

------------------------

GRISSOM:You ever seen the Pyramids?
CATHERINE: Does the Luxor count? Eh, what do you think? I haven't even been to New York.
GRISSOM: I'd like to see the Pyramids one day.
CATHERINE: Keep walking we could come upon them today.
(GRISSOM SMILES)

-----------------------

Aaawww what a smile? :D
While they were talking I kept wondering to myself if that was Billy talking or was it his character wanting to see the Pyramids? Hmmm.

Best Sweet Moment: Hands down, that would be "Who Shot Sherlock?" The ending where Greg became an official CSI. Grissom look like one very proud father as the Family celebrates.

Best Romantic Moment: Well duuuuuhh........are you kidding me? :eek:
This one is a no brainer. A No Brainer my friends. :p
It just happens to be my All-time Second favorite EP, "Lady Heather's Box" and our Bugman Losing His Balance! Oooh baby!!
cheeky-smiley-036.gif

My God, just the sound of his sexy voice as he gently puts one hand and then the other hand on Heather's face. Mercy!!! Sorry, nothing comes close my friends. :p

Best Outfit Episode: Formalities, Formalities, Formalities.
bigsmile3.gif

Like I need to tell you that. He was just drop dead gorgeous!!! I would love to see another moment like that. Of course it would have to include the sexy beard. :D

-----------------------
TooHott.jpg

Hi WPRMW and where is everybody? HELLOOOOO :D OK, I'll play..

Best ep.. "JACKPOT"

Best outfit.. same as yours..

Best sweet moment. also "WSS"

Best smile.. "TURN OF THE SCREW" when he was chatting with Woody about the rollar coaster rides

Best romantic.. are you kidding :rolleyes: so many :p

To name a few, "IE" the pin me down scene..intense
"Nesting Dolls".. holds Sara's hand
"Bloodlines" holds Sara's hand
"LLV" the tender "goodbye scene"
"Meet Market".. the romantic love letter.. blew me away 'I miss your face" and sending the "cocoon" how thoughtful & sweet!!
"MIAB".. I'll see ya later.. "Yeah you will"
"FI" the most electryfying..earth shattering scenes, to me ever on CSI'' romantic wise.. gave me chills.. the chemistry and the eye contact WHOA!!!!
love-1.gif
so there you have some of mine ;)

I'm here!!! *waves hands wildly*

But I think I already chose my favs a few pages ago :lol:

Does anyone know if Billy bites his nails?! Lol, wierd question I know but I love it when a guy does this. I was watching Formalities (slobber) last night and when he's attempting the bow tie and I paused it on his fingers and I think he does!!

^:lol: wow, that was wierd! To be honest, I'm not really sure! I hope not though, cause I can't stand nailbiters! :lol:

19ams87 said:
Does anyone know if Billy bites his nails?! Lol, wierd question I know but I love it when a guy does this. I was watching Formalities (slobber) last night and when he's attempting the bow tie and I paused it on his fingers and I think he does!!

I think not.. I've got some pics. of his beautiful hands, and his nails look great ;) will post his "hands" on the pic. thread ;)

Booooo I want him to start biting his nails just for me lol. I'll check out those pics. Damn I just love hands. ;)

Here's an article about Billy from 1989.. WHOA.. from 'US' magazine, he was 35, he's 54, a wild child then, has he mellowed ;)

ARTICLE

Ooh! Great article des!! and it's got great pics as well!! I love reading about his younger days.. *sigh*

Has anyone else noticed how quiet it's been in here lately?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back