The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

oh that's right :eek:

sorry forgot about that

but when he is comforting Cath is in Law of Gravity

Best glasses.... Viva Las Vegas? Built To Kill? The glasses have been better these last few seasons :lol:
I can't wait for the party and awards!!

Worst glasses - I suggest the pilot, they dang awful!

I can't believe he's 54 tomorrow, here's hoping my future hubby looks that good at 54! ;) I wathced TL&DILA the other night and couldn't believe he was 30 odd in that, so young and atletic.

but when he is comforting Cath is in Law of Gravity
oh yeah, that was really nice of him, i agree. i rewatched this moment a couple of times, i love when they show that he cares.

Well, howdy BPNs!!
wave2smiley.gif

A happy [/b]Fat Tuesday!![/b]
cheers2.gif

Desertwind, Congrats your Honor on becoming a Judge. :D

OT: It hasn't been fun for me lately, I've attended one funeral, and another one coming up in a couple of days, my favorite driver was involved in a crash at Daytona. One of my favorite shows is ending this week.
cryingsmiley.gif
Yeah, I'm not in the mood. :(

I'll get to the "Best of Grissom" later. :D

---------------
Holdmetight.jpg

Thanks ams! :D

God, I give anything to let DaMan hug me like that. :p

Anything. :D

--------------------
IamHOT.jpg

I watched the pilot back and he was uber flity in it. I think it was just natural Billy oozing out of Grissom. My god does that sound good.

So, GGirl when is this final? and thank's ~~~kisses and hugs~~~ ;) that took lots of time.. I have to go over all of these.. tough to do, cause I like everything he's in!! but do have favorites.. and thank's WPRMW on the congrat. "here comes da' judge" :D & hope things get better for you!!! and wait till all of you hear this!!! I just picked up my latest TV Guide issue dated Feb. 24th.. to March 4th.. and on the "letters section, some rabid fans (girls) wrote some stunning letters about his cover issue, so her they are (names withheld)a little pic. accompanying

"Your Feb. 12 cover photo of CSI's William Petersen looks like a painting! I bought 3 copies so I could frame one"! Plattsburgh, N.Y. she needs to come on here ;)

"I've watched William Petersen on CSI since it's inception. But when I saw him on your cover..be still my beating heart! He is the most amazingly handsome man you have ever had on your cover" Honolulu, HA. she needs to come on here too!

"Just put CSI's William Petersen on every cover of TV Guide, fifty-two weeks of Grissom..end of story..Brooklyn, N.Y. her too!

So, it's just not us, they have great taste.. how does he deal with all this adoration? wonder if he read this? and his wifey ;)

...and his wifey
She gets to... *blink*

It makes me so happy to see these sorts of things in the magazines, because it makes me feel less crazy! :lol: *what was that noise*

I bought 3 copies so I could frame one
if i didn't live so far away, i would have too :( All i can do is print on my crap printer, that never has any ink. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

eggbe4thechicken said:
...and his wifey
She gets to... *blink*

It makes me so happy to see these sorts of things in the magazines, because it makes me feel less crazy! :lol: *what was that noise*

I bought 3 copies so I could frame one
if i didn't live so far away, i would have too :( All i can do is print on my crap printer, that never has any ink. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes:

IDEA :eek:.. maybe you can write to TV Guide..and order a copy, have you thought of doing that? worth a try, and yes he's very popular with the ladies :p here's a site for ya'

and I bought 3 copies as well!!

letters@tvguide.com

my husband bought me a copy :D
he knows how much I like WP

and if you go to tvguide.com they have covers you can get, I emailed a cover of WP to my friends in Florida

OT-sorry WPRMW hopefully real life will get better for you soon

Here's some letters from the "You Tell Us!" section of the new TV Guide (Feb 26 - Mar 4:

Picture-perfect

Your February 12 cover photo of CSI's William Petersen looks like a painting! I bought a third copy so I could frame it.

I've watched William Petersen on CSI since its inception. But when I saw him on our cover - be still my beating heart! He is the most amazingly handsome man you have ever had on your cover.

Just put CSI's William Petersen on every cover of TV Guide. Fifty-two weeks of Grissom. End of story.

(I omitted the names of the letter writers because I'm not sure if it is permissible to print them.)

*sigh* It's nice to know that there are more crazies like us in the world :lol: unless... those letters were from someone here!? :lol:

and more hugs to WP!!!!

TOOTS this is poted right above a few.. maybe look before posting ;) no need to have it twice!! thank's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back