The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

hey grissoms gurl looks like I'm still here but

missed most of the party :)

I think maybe we could all watch the same movie and then comment or something like that :confused:

all this talk about how hot Billy is has made everyone exhausted ;)

exhausted.. and delusional :lol:
Wow.. that ended fast! at least britfan didn't get too out of control this time :lol:

at least britfan didn't get too out of control this time!

Hey! Cheeky! You turned the table over last time, rushing to dirty dance with Billy and put something in my dancing shoes! That was all your work, my friend! When it comes to Billykins, I am always in control! :devil:

GGgirl, if you watch TLADILA once more this week, you will go blind. You have been told. ;)

britfan said:
... GGgirl, if you watch TLADILA once more this week, you will go blind. You have been told. ;)
What? I only watched it three times... :rolleyes: It's not that much! I was so tired yesterday I couldn't even watch it until the end! As long as I can see Scene 14, I'm happy... :devil:

britfan said:
at least britfan didn't get too out of control this time!

Hey! Cheeky! You turned the table over last time, rushing to dirty dance with Billy and put something in my dancing shoes! That was all your work, my friend! When it comes to Billykins, I am always in control! :devil:

GGgirl, if you watch TLADILA once more this week, you will go blind. You have been told. ;)

Cheeky?! me?! never! :devil: I admit! The table turned over was all me! But the mystery liquid? I shall not admit to that! But I blame you, Chuck, for the dizzy drinks last night :lol:
:lol: I don't think I've been called cheeky since I was 6.. you're awesome chuck :lol:

again you guys had quite the party last night

and GGgirl1 if you watch TLADILA again ... I'm not sure what is going to happen to you...:D :devil: but it's good ;)

hhunter said:
again you guys had quite the party last night

and GGgirl1 if you watch TLADILA again ... I'm not sure what is going to happen to you...:D :devil: but it's good ;)

Don't encourage her, hhunter. She has already flooded two drool buckets and numerous cloths over chapter 14. Believe me, she will go blind looking at that all day. ;) :devil:

Cheeky?! me?! never! I admit! The table turned over was all me! But the mystery liquid? I shall not admit to that! But I blame you, Chuck, for the dizzy drinks last night
I don't think I've been called cheeky since I was 6.. you're awesome chuck

Why, thank you, me owd spadger! That's very decent of you! Right back at you, grissoms gurl ;) Spadger is a term of affection too, in these parts! My grandad used to say it a lot!

Britfan - you got snow? NO FAIR, we got a slight shower and that was it. Bah humbug, I like snow. I'd like Billy in the snow too but I doubt he'd wanna come to where I live lol. :mad:

TL&DILA - uffmania, young Billy is perfectionia. I watched Fear for the third time this week aswel, I showed my mates it yesterday, i'm spreading the Billy lovin baby! ;)

Sorry I didn't make the party, I had a nasty headache and just wanted to check my email and get to bed :( But I'm better today.

I missed it too Macsgirl. Shall we cry together?! Glad you feel better.

Aww thanks britfan! You're a great.. spadger.. as well :lol: I love british sayings.. I wish I lived over there!!

Don't worry mel and ams, you'll catch the next party! ;)

That was a fun party ;) did Billy show up? :D and does any one have a hangover?.... here's a fabulous article about him, from his town 'CHICAGO" and The Chicago Trubune.. it's long but very informative,& gives a real insight to this wonderful man he talks about, going to do more plays next summer in..where else..CHICAGO.. his beloved home town ;) plus many other CSI related issues!! ENJOY

ARTICLE

ooh thanks des! great article!!
..and yes, it was a great party! Unfortunately, Billy didn't stay long. Well, he stayed long enough to see my interpetive dance to 'Sexyback' and then he left. I think I may have weirded him out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back