The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Evening ladies! I am partying all night with you guys! I am officially snowed in. Do NOT say a word, GGgirl! The taxis have stopped running into Sheffield, I am stranded. There is only about an inch of snow, but we are not equipped for it. Why didn't it do this last night, so I could have had a day off school and then gone out tonight.

Bah!

Now, I am ready for a cinny bun, the karaoke is plugged in, the beers are cold and I am ready for a Billlay Partaaaaay!!

Did you manage to find a Twister mat? Or a dance mat? I plan on doing a little duet with the Billster this evening. It's cold and I need a little warming up! :devil:

Aww, poor baby, you're snowed in... :lol: :lol: :lol: Guess you'll have to sing with me, then. You know "My Guy"? But we need someone to do the harmonies, or the echo, like this:

"Nothing you can do can make me untrue to my guy (my guy, my guy, my guy)
Nothing you can say can take (or tear, I don't know...) me away from my guy..."

Who's in???

And who wants some weiners in bacon? Or mushroom rolls? My treat! :D

GGgirl, you do not want to see my face right now! :lol:

And who wants some weiners in bacon?

Is a weiner what I think it is?! :eek: Like a sausage wrapped in bacon? That's Pigs in Blankets over here! :lol: I'll take one from you, mon amie... when you have stopped laughing at me! Desperate for snow, then this happens. Fab. It's not even a school night! Sledging tomorrow.

My mates are not happy. They are supposed to be off to Africa for the week tomorrow - and the airport is closed and the Peninnes are blocked by snow! I have listened to and done a lot of swearing tonight!

'My Guy.' Nice touch! Key of D any good?

^ :lol: It's been snowing nonstop here for a while too.. although, everything is fully functioning.. except for a few highways that are closed off. Hows about I drive over there in my winter-tires equipped car and get you chuck?! :lol:

Oh, how I regret mocking GGgirl when she bought winter tyres! :lol: I may need to take you up on that!

I think I'll hit the karaoke with, 'I Can See Clearly Now, the Rain has Gone!' Well, snow... but I can't, and it hasn't!

Beer anyone? I have Diet Coke for the youngsters! ;)

Yeah, a weiner is a sausage! Don't you remember Greg saying he hoped he'd get a weiner in Dog Eat Dog? And I didn't know what they're called, so I described them. Pigs in Blankets is good! Here, I'm giving you two piggies. And stop laughing! :lol:

Too bad about your friends... I know when I went on vacation during the Holidays, the only thing I hoped was to be able to fly away! I wouldn't have complained if there had been a snowstorm over here the day I came back, though... ;)

Key of D? I don't know... I never sang it before! :lol: Now, give me a riff on your double bass and I'll follow! :D

Oh har de har har! ;)

I do hope Billy is coming to this party. Did anyone invite him?

poor britfan stranded all alone

I'll sing some, but I have to get my kids shortly
it's is still afternoon here in THE WEST :)

Nothing you can do to make me untrue to my guy
my guy
my guy

Nothing you can say can tear me away from my guy
my guy
my guy

Come on.. everybody now

my guy my guy my guy

That is dedicated to YOU Mr. Grissom from all of your fangirls here on TALK CSI :D

My guy, my guy, my guy,
Everyone's talking about my guy! :D

RROOAARR!!

*raises hand* oh Chuck! I'll take a drink!! and, ahem, I'm 19 *wink wink* :lol:

That song is looking wonderful hhunter & GGgirl!! Are you all warmed up des?!

Oh! and don't worry! My invitation was passed on to Billy's people's people, who gave it to Billy's people, who gave it to Billy.. so yes, he was invited! :lol:

Let's just hope Billy's people's people passed it on to Billy's people who passed it on to Billy...

Here's you beer, my friend! Drink up!

I am going to do 'You're the One That I Want' on the karaoke with him!

'If you're filled with affection,
You're too shy too convey,
Maintain my direction,
Feel your way!'

FWOAR!!

'You'd better shape up, cause I need a man!
And my heart is set on you!'

Tee hee! :devil:

grissoms_gurl said:
... Oh! and don't worry! My invitation was passed on to Billy's people's people, who gave it to Billy's people, who gave it to Billy.. so yes, he was invited! :lol:
So he should be here any minute? :eek: :eek: :eek: I have to refresh my makeup! It's been on since 7 this morning, so I don't have much left... :lol:

*singing as I go to the bathroom* my guy my guy my guy...

I have his beer, grissoms gurl has his cinny buns and GGgirl has his weiner... sorry, pig in blanket :devil:

Bring on the Grissom!

'MY guy... talking about MY guy!' :lol:

grissoms_gurl said:
*raises hand* oh Chuck! I'll take a drink!! and, ahem, I'm 19 *wink wink* :lol:

That song is looking wonderful hhunter & GGgirl!! Are you all warmed up des?!

Oh! and don't worry! My invitation was passed on to Billy's people's people, who gave it to Billy's people, who gave it to Billy.. so yes, he was invited! :lol:

Sorry britfan snow, we had some here in the friggin' desert about a month ago, amazing, I've never lived where it snowed before,such a woose ;) bet your use to it!! and I say we all have a cup of tea, with some boos in it (your choice} and I'll hold up my "little pinky finger" in respect to you and Tony Blair!!! :D and I like the "You Are So Beautiful" so perfect, and he is, (without the homeless man look) Billy..Billy, what are you thinking :( hurry up Billy, we're waiting :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back