The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

desertwind said:
grissoms_gurl said:
*raises hand* oh Chuck! I'll take a drink!! and, ahem, I'm 19 *wink wink* :lol:

That song is looking wonderful hhunter & GGgirl!! Are you all warmed up des?!

Oh! and don't worry! My invitation was passed on to Billy's people's people, who gave it to Billy's people, who gave it to Billy.. so yes, he was invited! :lol:

Sorry britfan snow, we had some here in the friggin' desert about a month ago, amazing, I've never lived where it snowed before,such a woose ;) bet your use to it!! and I say we all have a cup of tea, with some boos in it (your choice} and I'll hold up my "little pinky finger" in respect to you and Tony Blair!!! :D and I like the "You Are So Beautiful" so perfect, and he is, (without the homeless man look) Billy..Billy, what are you thinking :( hurry up Billy, we're waiting :eek:

No, sadly, we are not used to it. For some reason, my part of Yorkshire hardly gets any, so when a flake lands, we are all knackered! Snow is usually exciting - but not when I want to party with my mates!

Snow in the desert? :lol: I just laughed at the hot winds you guys have in August! A hot wind is very odd to Yorkshire folk!

Yes, I'll have a cup of tea with you, old chap! Chin chin! Pinkies up! What ho! Dip a biccie? Rather, old bean! :lol:

'You Look Wonderful Tonight' next? Bit of Eric Clapton...

'It's late in the evening, you're wondering what clothes to wear...'

Jeans, Billy! Jeans! And cap! And tee shrt!! Mmmmmmmm!

Maybe he got snowed in too! :lol: Nah... I think he's already here, lurking and rubbing his hands in anticipation, and wants to show up when we'll all be absolutely drooling over his hottness... ;)

All he has to do is turn up in those overalls... totally does me in in them! :devil: Or jeans, obviously. Or tux. Or, well, anything, makes me drool! I have totally severe WPHS Stage 9!

Now, GGgirl, why would you think he was snowed in?! :D

Snowed in? :rolleyes: It's just a random thought I had... :lol:

Okay, my friend. Are you ready to drool? Because I'll say two magic words: Jackpot! :devil: Formalities! :devil:

Now you are my best friend , Eric Clapton, is my favorite all time guitarist ;) He's incredible. and that's also a great song. "You Look Wonderful Tonight" ~~~strums guitar~~~ and yes the winds are brutal, in August, actually that's where I got my name my son-in-law picked it. I almost chose desert-rose, but it's so windy it'll blow you away,, scary, I'm from California, and was not used to climatic changes here!! from fry, to freeze.. hey take pics of your snow, I did!!! clinks glass ;)cheers across the pond

oohh saw those great pics ggirl1

hey y'all I will be taking off for a while
the kids are home and I'm going to hang with them for a while
see you guys later?
I know it will be late but isn't that the plan to keep britfan up past her bedtime to enjoy Grissom?

*clinks glass back* Good to see you got a I Heart Billy glass too! Grissoms gurl has been a busy bunny!

You Look Wonderful Tonight is such a beautiful song. Easy to play on guitar too. I may strum it later. Grab your guitar and we can have a jam and rock out session!

I thought California was hot! But not as scorchio as our Billy, obviously! Maybe GGgirl is right, maybe he's not here yet because he too is snowed in...

I know it will be late but isn't that the plan to keep britfan up past her bedtime to enjoy Grissom?

That has given me some very naughty thoughts! hhunter, it's a good job I've not been out drinking or I may well have been thrown out of here for writing what I was thinking! Let's just leave it at :devil: shall we?

Happy playing with your kids, chuck. Bring them over here for a snow ball fight! We have lots now!

And so, to bed... nighty night all! See you all soon!

I've been hiding in the corner, eating loads of cinny buns and staring at Billy... hehe

*clinks glass* A toast to Billy! The hottest man alive! *takes a drink* and to hhunter.. and her kids:lol: *takes drink* and to GGgirl for wonderful pics ;) and to des..my singing partner!! *takes drink* and of course to chuck, for staying up way past her bedtime!! *takes another drink*
Wow.. anybody else dizzy? :lol:

*Clinks glasses with you* Yes, I'm dizzy! But it's not because of my drink (water!), it's because I'm watching TLADILA!!! :devil: For the third time this week... :p

It shouldn't be my drink.. I was sure I ordered a coke to start with :lol: *looks down* hey! chuck, did you spike my drink?! naughty!

Karaoke time?

I'd like to sing with you, baby, but I'm absolutely beat! I woke up at 4:15 this morning and didn't go back to sleep (must have been those thoughts about Billy running around in my mind... :devil:), so it's gonna be bedtime soon for me...

See you all tomorrow! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back