The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

desertwind said:
grissoms_gurl said:
I'm good with staying up Friday - plus it'll be fun to have a drunken britfan at the party :lol:

Here-Here, yes indeed I'm in.. funny grissoms_gurl no "tea" for this Brit :D

Hang on a minute! What are you two cheeky monkeys saying about me?! I am the epitomy of class and tasteful behaviour on a night out! And I love a good brew of tea, but not on a boozy night out, des! I also drink out a cup with saucer, with my pinky up. :lol:

And I'm sorry, but there is NEVER an excuse to eat peanut butter - Grissom spoon or not! It is wrong in so many ways, then a few others as well. Urgh! :p

I will log on when I get back in tomorrow night, early morning then. With a pint in one hand, a silly hat upon't my head and a kebab in my mouth!

Cheeky?! us?!.. never! :devil:

Peanut butter is only exceptable when Grissom is licking it off his finger.. or mine.. either way! :devil:

I cannot wait for tomorrow nights party!!! Who's bringing twister?! :lol:

I can't wait either, I'm telling everyone I've had the WORST day
and the idea of Grissom licking Peanut butter off anything makes me smile

**off to hunt for picture**

There's only one thing I can say after watching tonight's episode: OMGOMGOMG! :eek: :devil:

Sorry, I got carried away... But he sooo deserves it! :D

yeah me too :D
from what I have read.. the boss is back and he wants his lab back :D

Well.. I definitely enjoyed the man - even though it did sound like he had a cold. He seemed alot more comfortable with others.. it was nice to see!! I still do wish the beard could get a little trim :lol:

Awww poor Griss! He seemed like he wanted to just give Sara a big hug and kiss no matter who was there and Sara being a little hesitant about her 'appearance' especially after the 'Liquid Man' episode, was a bit skittish there in the hallway of the lab. Just remember Sara, pick up a big bag of fresh lemons for that long, hot shower after work over at Gil's place! :devil:
The look on Gil's face was priceless, He missed her so much and showed, big time. I wouldn't mind having him look at me that way! :D

Yeah, that's how took the scene when I saw the little clip on GSR site. He is so adorable when he has that little twinkle in his eye and a smile on his furry little face. Cuteness personified - 'Betwixt my eye and heart a league is took...' *sigh*

I cannot wait for tomorrow nights party!!! Who's bringing twister?!

Not got Twister, but have got a karaoke machine! Billy is coming tonight, right? Can he sing? Well, it's karaoke and tuneful singing is boring and very unentertaining! :devil: So plan your party piece and save some room for the cinny buns! Don't forget, it will be later when I log on - 2am ish my time so chop off the time difference! We are in front by between 5 and 8 hours the further West of the States and Canada you go!

Sees you later!

It's all good Chuck - we'll definitely have room for karaoke!! Anybody wanna sing duet with me?! :lol:
I'm planning on wearing something stunning! :D
The cinny buns are in the oven and ready to be cooked!! :p

MMM cinny buns Can't wait grissoms gurl :D
I'm going to shower
then open PB to see what surprises are there

anyone got caps from last nights' epi?

Nope.. I'm still waiting for some though!! anybody?! I'd love some from the hallway scene with Grissom and Sara!

Since she was stinky too bad we couldn't have volunteered to fill in hehehehe :devil:

grissoms_gurl said:
It's all good Chuck - we'll definitely have room for karaoke!! Anybody wanna sing duet with me?! :lol:

I will, what will we sing? ;) 'MY MAN" is that a song? or "I'm Waiting For You, Billy" is that a song? you choose one!!! :D hurry up "chuck" we're all waiting ;)

grissomicongreen.jpg

desertwind said:
grissoms_gurl said:

I will, what will we sing? ;) 'MY MAN" is that a song? or "I'm Waiting For You, Billy" is that a song? you choose one!!! :D hurry up "chuck" we're all waiting ;)

grissomicongreen.jpg

des, I say we sing 'You Are So Beautiful To Me' to our man Billy! We'll each sing a verse, and then sing together for the last verse.. I think we'll be the best gig at the party!
Then, of course, I'll have to do my interpretive dance to 'Sexyback' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back