Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

MMMMM Hotness all around
TV Guide sure knows hot to make him HOTTT :p

OT- Congrats WPRMW you are now on the same level as Grissom CSI Level Three :D

grissoms_gurl said:
britfan, have you posted a pic of ur classroom yet? ;) I'm dying to see it!
Congrats WP on hitting 3000!!!

No, not yet. I'm in it now typing this and the cleaners are giving the once over for parents evening tomorrow. I will try and remember my camera on Friday so I can post it over half term.

I have just seen the other TVGuide front cover... hubba hubba hubba! Are there any more of the pics from that photo shoot? I am quite without drool at the moment, but I am sitting in a puddle around my feet of nuclear proportions!

I am soooo wishing TV Guide would come hehe.

I had fun last night...Chocolate and CSI reruns. Mmmmmm! Chocolate dipped Billy would be fun <g>

Oh god Macsgirl, that is perfection right there. Add a beer to that and seriously, I think that's what heaven looks/tastes like lmao.

Britfan, canna wait to see ye classroom full of the Billster! I want my classrooms like that *pfft* :p

I haven't been in here for ages lol :eek:

hmmm......I dont like the new beard. it looks like his trimmer got broken and he didn't bother to get a new one :lol:

Trimmed or not guys, it's BACK! That's the only thing that matters to me :p

GrissomFREAK said:
Trimmed or not guys, it's BACK! That's the only thing that matters to me :p

Yes indeed, hope it stays, for sure, there's "buzz" that he'll be getting it shaved off :( can't say, anymore here ~~~~~SHHH~~~~ but no matter he looked good without it too!!! and I was getting used to it,, the man of many changes ;) I think this pic. on the cover will pick up the ratings, and that's why they put it on their cover and this "new look" .. they know what their doing!!! and WPRMW
congrat.gif
good job!!!

Britfan, canna wait to see ye classroom full of the Billster! I want my classrooms like that *pfft*

I'll do a couple of pics - two 5ft sq Billy's on the activboard, and one of my office. I'll not show you the pile of crap I have accumulated and dumped at the back off my classroom. It is like a dumpsite! :lol:

Happy Birthday, grissom freak! You have candles on your icon, so it must be true! I am celebrating with Manhunter on ITV2... yum! (Just got back in from the pub) ;) SShhh! Don't tell anyone!

britfan said:
Britfan, canna wait to see ye classroom full of the Billster! I want my classrooms like that *pfft*

I'll do a couple of pics - two 5ft sq Billy's on the activboard, and one of my office. I'll not show you the pile of crap I have accumulated and dumped at the back off my classroom. It is like a dumpsite! :lol:

Happy Birthday, grissom freak! You have candles on your icon, so it must be true! I am celebrating with Manhunter on ITV2... yum! (Just got back in from the pub) ;) SShhh! Don't tell anyone!

I want to see them too!!that'll be great!! wished I had a scanner, so I could show you my pictures in my wallet ;)

And
happybirthdaysmiley.gif
GrissomFREAK have fun!!

I can't wait for the pics Chuck!! I would have loved to have a Billy obsessed teacher!! :lol:
yes, Happy Birthday to GF and ebuzz!!

Happy Birthday ebuzz and GrissomFREAK
may all your Grissom birthday dreams come true :D :p

I'm back with my famous cinny buns for two special birthdays!!! We'll have a little mini party :lol:

speaking of parties ... :D

are we ON for Friday? Keeping britfan up past her bedtime to drool over Grissom again?

Thank you for the birthday wishes guys! I really appreciate :)
ebuzz, we are born on the same day, aren't we? You know something? Aquariuses are the best :cool:

The Beard is back. My wish got fulfilled. How bad could my birthday be? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back