The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay....first of all...great pic of Billy and Jorja! Second, TLADILA.....my only response... :eek: :D :eek: :D :devil: :eek: :D :eek: :D :devil: :eek: :D :devil: If you have seen it you know what im talking about...if you havent...what you are missing! Hottness is all there is! Here's a taste *Speechless*

loveforgrissom said:
Okay....first of all...great pic of Billy and Jorja! Second, TLADILA.....my only response... :eek: :D :eek: :D :devil: :eek: :D :eek: :D :devil: :eek: :D :devil: If you have seen it you know what im talking about...if you havent...what you are missing! Hottness is all there is! Here's a taste *Speechless*

What an absolutely superb way to describe TLADILA! :lol: That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it! Well said, chuck! :lol:

loveforgrissom said:

What I want to know getting dreesed or undressed in that picture? Difficult to tell, not that I mind staring at full color photos of Billy!! :devil: :devil:

In order to answer your question, we'd be breaking the PG-13 rule... ;) You HAVE to see that movie! :devil:

AWWW! What sweet picture! They both look great but being a little odd I love that you can really see Billy's hands. He just has wonderful, strong looking hands, I die happy if given a chance to hold hands with him during a long dinner and to talk with him for a couple of hours. I promise to good, well as good as I can be. :devil:

GGgirl1 said:
In order to answer your question, we'd be breaking the PG-13 rule... ;) You HAVE to see that movie! :devil:
Okay, I'll behave, for now at least! But I do know that if anything Billy is not the least bit shy! :eek:

To adhere to the PG-13 rule...that is why i used smileys..they said it all, but what we all would say if there was no such rule :devil:

I haven't seen it either or I did 20 years ago and I really don't remember much
GGgirl1 how do you know Billy is not shy?

hhunter, I never said Billy's not shy, jeanmacgreen did! And like I told her, you really HAVE to see that movie! Many action scenes, beautiful views, a great car chase (with him at the wheel)... ;)

Blimey! 1985! I was 11 going on 12! :lol: What am I doing having the hots for a man old enough to be my dad?! :D *gives self weird cat lady look*

a new actor will fill in for billy on the 12th episode of the latest season ladies and gents...thats around january.
hey csinut...can i have a pic of the tv guide? i wanna take a look at billy too!! tx? which month was that?
have a great time meeting billy ebuzz!! rmb to take some pic's of billy and for us to enjoy!!

Yeah, I was bummed that he was thisclose to me and I didn't even get to see him ... :( I told one of the woman I work with that we need to stake out the place to see if he comes back while he's still in the area. ;) :D

britfan said:
Blimey! 1985! I was 11 going on 12! :lol: What am I doing having the hots for a man old enough to be my dad?! :D *gives self weird cat lady look*

I'm right with you britfan. I was 10. :D
And we love the movie for it's car scene, right ladies? :lol:
*looks innocent* :rolleyes:

----------------------
dreamybanner-1.jpg

**MUST WATCH MUST WATCH** TLADILA again
it has been twenty years so that would have made me 18!! so guess how old I am now! ;) and I still want him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back