The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im really gonna need ur help...coz ren28 and i are currently searching for the video clip that billy and marg are kissing...( I KNOW!! KISSING!!! SHOCKED RITE!!) whn they were interviewed by some lady...someone also put that video on the avatar apparently.but i forgot who was that

ok, what would I do when I met him? probably faint... but in case I would stay conscious I would ask for a signed pic (maybe more - can't decide which pic) and most definitely a hug - but that would probably end in me being unconscious again *snickers*

Where's the picture from? It shows up kind of small on my computer. But it looks like he's got a bit of stubble working there. Do you know where it was taken?

jeanmacgreen said:
Where's the picture from? It shows up kind of small on my computer. But it looks like he's got a bit of stubble working there. Do you know where it was taken?
It was taken at Trinity Rep theatre last month. He's grown his beard back and let his hair go gray for the performance. Leaving tomorrow for Providence! :D

I am so jealous ebuzz55...I would LOVE to see him in a play. You're gonna have to drool extra for all of us! JeanMacGreen...Those are some pretty good kissing scenes in "Hard Promises"....*SIGH* Maybe one day ill get to kiss his cheek... :D (wishful thinking i know :p)
I bet he smells good too...i imagine like "Eternity for men" or something like that.

MMM nice pictures there
and ebuzz55
you do have to tell us all how Billy is on stage
I'm sure he is phenomonal :)

i just wish i was marg at that moment on ET...*huh...faint*
merry "gris-mas" every one
and to u too BILLY!!! I LOVE U!!! *faint*

Leaving tomorrow for Providence!

You lucky, lucky lady! When do you see him? His reviews are very positive, but the critics don't like the play. That usually means you'll love it! Critics - pah! What do they know!

Scan us the programme in! I love reading them at plays.

And be gentle with him... don't go stage diving until the curtain call at least - then go for the full on hug and snog! :lol:

Really hope you enjoy it. What a Christmas present! :D

Have an awesome time ebuzz!! Feel free to throw in my name when you talk to him :lol: Enjoy the play!! And don't forget to come back and tell us every detail!!

Enjoy yourself Ebuzz! :D :D

I like the 'slighty scruffy' look! But I am seriously jealous of your chance to see Billy in person. Wow, I know I'd just either melt into puddle right at his feet or be completely unable of speaking any decipherable language! Maybe if he was single, I'd try to lasso him back to my place! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back