The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll bring this back to last night episode
I thought Grissom was EXCELLENT!!!!
he was tortured, tormented, in pain, so he snapped at Greg, he was in pain, I have migrains also (Destiny, I'm headed to the Episode thread after this...)
This kind of episode is why I ( and the rest of us) LOVE Grissom
I know he's leaving for a while and he will be missed
but Grissom needs a break...

off to Burn Out Thread...

Now that the OC is back my sis is no longer recording CSI. She would record them and then I got to watch CSI the next day. Oh well. :rolleyes:
I'll have to watch repeats. And no I don't like watching eps online. No thank you. :D

No worry ladies, I'm not giving up on Mr. Hottness!! :p

-------------------
kessler.jpg

guys, after yesterday's episode there is nothing left from me anymore. he was TERRIBLY TERRIBLY HAWT!!! and yes everyone, i believe this is my new favorite Grissom episode after Formalities.

i squeeeed like never and i believe the guy reached the pick of his hottness. i'm officialy DEAD.

omg, those close profile shots!!! *squeeeeeeeeeee*

and i loved his acting, just WOW. besides he was in so many scenes, it really felt like back to early seasons when we had plenty of him all the time. i'm really, REALLY happy and still excited even though the ep was yesterday, lol.

love the guy :D

Rumor has it that he'll be leaving shortly for his "hiatus" in Rhode Island.. for rehersals..(WPAP} guess he's wrapped up all his episodes for now.. so we've got him for a couple of more..and I don't think anyone can replace him.. so maybe Liev is just a new person like Sofia was.. remember when she came on the scene?.. new blood. new character.. many have came and gone on this show..haven't they? anyway he was fantastic on last night's "Burn Out" what a great actor..those expressions.. how he narrows his eyes down.. and so disturbed by that creep.. and the headaches .. I felt his pain :(and he looked great :p

I'm a bit gutted there's no Billy. I'm with poppylvsgriss. When he's not there, I'm looking for him, no PINING for him! The hair, the eyes, the grin, the anything!

I'll definitely miss him and his lovely little body on screen! So sad, but he deserves a change, especially if it does him good and he signs on for another series or so.

Good luck in Rhode Island, Billy and come to English theatre next year! The West End is ready for you!

So, how many of you saw WP, on the "Early Show"? I taped before I went to work.. and just watched it..it showed the part with Grissom and that "creep" when he says "I know what your thinking " and Grissom says "No, you don't" also interviewed were George.. (grow your hair back) he talked about the "rubber cement" special effects... and Paul funny as well..asked about the burn scars.. they do it with Jello.. and Chen goes I'll never want to eat Jello again' and Paul goes, "well at least not off someones back" :lol: and also Robert.. he's so cool.. very brief.. but still so good to see all of them ;)

I recorded it but have not yet watched the Early Show. Later today, after work! My reward for working on a Saturday! :lol:

And ITA with everyone: he was Xtremely hott in Burn Out! :devil: I have migraines too, every few years, so I know exactly how he was feeling, poor baby!

Great episode! :D

Burnout was yet another good S7 episode. You could really feel Grissom's pain. I don't even miss the beard anymore.

ocean and grissoms_gurl, i'm in total agreement with you.

i can't wait for next week. if he's gonna be so HOT as in Burn Out again, i'm seriously gonna faint at some point :lol:

Poor Griss last night...Can we find ways to take his mind off things for a bit? I'm sure we can help him

Question...how do you think Gris avoided getting fired for getting arrested in Primum Non Nocere? Since they told Nick he would be if arrested back in Boom.

Question...how do you think Gris avoided getting fired for getting arrested in Primum Non Nocere? Since they told Nick he would be if arrested back in Boom.
huh? what do you mean?

i think you may be talking about Identity Crisis, is that right? it was when he was in a cell after he saw Paul Milander in a court room. he wasn't arrested though, only held for couple of hours. besides, he wasn't a murder suspect like Nick, but only a guy who interrupted the court case.

did i answer your question Mel? :)

Yeah, Identiy Crisis, sorry. Not sure how I mixed them up. They held him in contempt...that's not the same as arrested? True though about the Boom case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back