The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Just popped in to wish you good luck tomorrow night for series 7. I hope Grissom is all we dreamed of and more. Open, flirty and yummy. Don't forget us Brits and other Europeans. We are with you in mind and spirit, and in Grissom hotness appreciation! :lol:

he said tonite on ET,to Jan Carl- that he is having an "affair" with Sara, and he was so coy- looked good-

To view this clip- go to http://www.grissomsararomance.com/ and click on "NEWS" and then on the GSR video- he's such a "SCAMP" very cute- you'll love him-

puppypower76 said:
The first play Billy did which is on the record is Dillinger, back in 1979 I think off the top of my head. They mention it briefly in this great interview from the Chicago Tribune, very in depth, it's great.
He has told a few fibs in there, but we let him off LOL
Interview

Here's a list of some of the other plays he's done over the years

Theatre Productions
Whoa thanks!! I didn't even know this interview existed! And there are pictures too!! :eek: woo-hoo! :D

Hello my fellow european! I am from austria and I suffer the same, we will have to wait I dont know, maybe forever to get to see the s7??!! If I had not gone to bangkok where I got s6 on dvd, i wouldnt know at all what everyone is talking about.....
I do hope that our friends from the state dont let us down, they are obliged to tell us everything about s7 and of course GSR!! Sometimes I feel like being the only one on an anbandoned island, cast away.... :( :(

Howdy!
wave2smiley.gif

Aaaahhh . . . my 2500th post. :D
Of course I had to post it in here.
bigsmile3.gif

Whooohooo rocking with Godsmack tonight!!
Music.gif
Music.gif
Music.gif

----------------------
GAnatomy.jpg

I know, gsrhe, alone, abandoned on a sea of tears, wept from our series seven free eyes... *bursts into tears for the tenth time today...wah! wah! wah!* :lol:

Ooooo i am ready to burst! So what time is it over there 1.30pm? So the uk is 8 hours ahead, this is so confusing lol.

Congratulations WP_Rocks don't abandon CSI and why the "GA" banner :( NO-NO :( put in your great Billy banner :p

Mr. Petersen-you're going into your seventh season. Are you reinvigorated now that they've taken your characters in this new direction? -- Petersen: Wouldn't having sex reinvigorate anyone? especially if you're like Grissom, who probably hadn't had sex in 10 years before Sara!! so much for the fans- who wanted or thought him and LH "did it" so, they totally didn't, I knew it!!!

=========
~Edited: To fix Spoiler tag~

he was great! i know many people here prefer his hair a la Chaos Theory or other S2 eps, but i like it shorter :D he looks more S1 to me there. i'm totally for TD right now! YaY!!

Who's actually suprised at this news? red flags for ages- his doing theater, in the fall, buying a home in Chicago-them , his wife and him possibly wanting to start a family-not to mention the ratings- all the new crme shows-,too many- I think he saw the "handwriting on the wall" along time ago- and with "GA" beating out CSI last night- yes, can you believe that????? some 15 million watched "GA" over CSI with 13 million-- I'm shocked- :eek: -- As Grissom said in "Feeling The Heat" "I don't get people" really :(-I'm sad, but 7 years is a good run, and he doesn't forever want to be known as Grissom, he's such a great actor, so wants to spread his wings- good for him ;)I wish him all the best luck in the world, and speaking of the world, he's only leaving this show not the world- we can always follow his career, what ever he does- :p 'sheds a tear or two' :( :(

just come back from a couple of days break - and there's suddenly loads of interviews and stuff to read on 'the hotness' :D. lovin it!

remember we want reports on season 7 hotness from all you peeps from across the pond - the suspense is nearly driving me mad! : :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back