The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

You can see tiny little bits of eppy 1 on grissomsararomance. (I think that's what it's called.) Nearly wet myself with excitement when I saw you could look at clips! He definitely looks good with no beard. Bless little Grissom! Aww. TD is back! So cute!

aargh! i've seen i've seen. he really is beautiful without the beard :)(even tho i prefer with-beard). dimple-tastic! :D

I'll take him either way, TB or TD but when Grissom is that cute as in the clips *thud*

May have to become a vegetarian now!

Ok, I have yet to post here about OUR MAN
Still 'on the fence' about the new look
and after seeing the premeire last night, it was cute to see him get more fascinated by the mini crime scene than the Cirque show. That is just the nature of Grissom

I want to see how he puts it all together... that is just up his alley don't you think
and how he is going to react to Catherine, that too should be interesting

I just wish once one of the other characters would mention the beard or lack of the beard.

I thought Grissom looked mighty fine last night. I liked the mini crime scene...... Grissom in his vest.

YEAH, even Sara didn't mention it!
or Catherine!
yes he is cute in his vest
and his blue eye through the door of the mini scene
MMM

I would sooo love to make a Grissom doll if they won't give us action figures...I bet my mom could knit it if I could just locate a doll pattern to modify. (no sewing machine for cloth stuff) The black pants, the red shirt, the vest and the little hat...and of course DaBeard...<sigh> Then I could cuddle with him at night....*Drool* lolol

i just saw the clip from today's Early Show. i have only one thing to say: OMG. A D O R A B L E !!! and the way he smiled in the end .... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *!MELTS!*

Missed "The Early Show" but watched it on the http://www.grissomsararomance.com/- very cute- he's coy and shy, but self assured and in control, contradictory traits, but he walks a fine line, and possess them both- very appealing :p here's an in depth article about his leaving :( bittersweet, just as we watch the new premiere,& his new look, the news comes about his leaving- :(

SWEET HOME CHICAGO

Mel23 said:
I would sooo love to make a Grissom doll if they won't give us action figures...
One of my friends is making me an adorable little Grissom plushie. ^.^ I cannot wait... I should be getting it by next week. He even has changeable clothes. <3!
Well, I'm going to see Jeff Foxworthy live now, so I'll see you guys later.

you better post pictures for us! ooh...I know what clothing option I'd like with him but I better not say it here :devil: but emphasis on "option(al)" lol)

Oooh! What a good idea! I'd love a Grissom doll, but could I suggest as well as interchangeable clothes, how about an interchangeable beard! Everyone's a winner then! :lol: Then, when Grissom is clean shaven, the beard can be removed and you can wear it to run around the house and frighten your dog! :D

haha :lol: :lol:, i agree with the idea of a grissom doll, i can take it to school then, and be every minute of the day with him, lol :lol: :lol: my friends will think i now really lost my mind, but who cares; as long as i have gris by my side.. :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back