The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

I have a digital camera, so I will totally post some pics. But his beard is embroidered... <shrug> He maybe beardless on the show right now, but he will always be bearded in my dreams. ^.^ Yeah, my friend is evil... she decided to put unremovable boxers on him. GAAH! I will totally tell you what. I'm going to send you all pics of every one of his outfits. Lol, she offered to make some assless leather chaps, but I knew my mom would get mad. :rolleyes: :lol: But he's got a "leather" jacket made out of... I think vinyl, and he has two pairs of pants and two shirts and his FORENSICS jacket. And t3h awesome eyes. Mmm. Those eyes. Even embroidered, they'll be totally hot.
At the first CSI convention (seriously? someone should hold one), I'm going to bring my Grissom plushie just in case Billy is there... ^.^ It'll weird him out, but I don't care. He'll probably make an adorable facial expression... yummmmmm... and then I will dig a basement, kidnap him, and let him out only to shoot episodes. :devil: I will put him on a LEASH if I have to. (I would totally laugh if we found out later that one of TPTB read this or something.)
Tee hee. I will even have furniture for my little mini-Grissom. I have a wee little couch that folds into a bed that's just his size, and I can use small blankets and handkerchiefs for bedclothes, and I can use some old fabric and my mom's sewing kit for pillows. He can go to PAFCON with my other stuffed animals, too. Ooh, I can make a wee house for him under my desk...

Crys, that sounds like a BTK crime scene, you know :lol: but instead of Danny B, you'll have Grissom there, lol.

yeah, just realized (again) that i totally love the guy. he's so great *dreamy eyes*

Adzix, we ALL totally love Grissom! :devil: The hair, the eyes, the dimple, the beard, the Grissom! From what I've seen in the clips, he's so cute too. :D

Werewolves is on now on Channel 5. Not seen this one either. Yum to Griss-um! :lol:

britfan said:
Adzix, we ALL totally love Grissom! :devil: The hair, the eyes, the dimple, the beard, the Grissom! From what I've seen in the clips, he's so cute too. :D

Werewolves is on now on Channel 5. Not seen this one either. Yum to Griss-um! :lol:
isn't that the truth we love the grissom :lol: and come on channel 5 keep up with the us amd bring us season 7 already :D

Come on series 7! So much hotness, so little time! :devil:

A Grissom doll :D funny- I don't know about that, I'll stick to the pics in my wallet- although I wouldn't throw it away if someone gave me one ;)

You carry Billy pics in your wallet? Oh, that's so cute des! Aww! You are properly in love with him. I will admit to printing the TVGuide pics out and sticking them on my classroom wall and office noticeboard over my desk though. You go girl!

Hmmm, I wonder what you'd say about me, britfan, if I told you I don't carry pics of Billy/Grissom in my wallet, and I started carrying a pic of my granddaughter in my purse only last week, to show my friends, even if she's 5 1/2 months old... ;) Bad, bad, bad grandma!!! :lol:

:D brtifan yup- in love- :p can't help it- he's so handsome- takes my breath away, you should see my collage I made on him, loads of pics from way back, up to S/6-awesome- have a great art and frame store nearby, and bought a killer gold frame for him- everyone that drops by, sees it ;) and comments :p and GGirl I show my grandkids as well, not just him, but I have to show him all the girls I know :p

you ladies are cracking me up
carrying pictures of Billy in your wallet
ha ha ha :lol:
and the frame desertwind , that's good too
and Butterflied, one of my all time best GRISSOM episodes :D

wow all these hotness threads :) I'm a newbie and still trying get around the place. This is a great thread. Billy is preaty hansome looking. I've been watching the reruns on spike all summer and can't decide if I like him with a bread or with out. I'm not really a facial hair girl, but he pulls it of really nice.

*My mom's older than billy, so he's old enough to be my dad :lol:*

About the doll; Well I could imagine what to do with that grissom doll.... As Adzix said before, I am a freakin pervert! :devil: :lol:

I think we all are on here! :devil: Please don't leave me with an image of you and a grissom doll... I have to look 11 year olds in the eye in a minute! :lol:

Welcome CSI Chic
he is very handsome and that's why we love him

and as you can see the beard/no beard debate is on going with us Billy Petersen Nuts- as we are called :D
I personally prefer the beard.. but the new season just started so I still have time to get used to no beard..
so what's your favorite Grissom episode? Again another Hot Topic around here :devil:

wow all these hotness threads I'm a newbie and still trying get around the place. This is a great thread. Billy is preaty hansome looking. I've been watching the reruns on spike all summer and can't decide if I like him with a bread or with out. I'm not really a facial hair girl, but he pulls it of really nice.

*My mom's older than billy, so he's old enough to be my dad *
big warm welcome CSI_Chic :D this is indeed a great thread! and we all love Billy/Grissom, YaY.

don't worry about the age, lol. you're gonna find a big age diversity on this thread starting from 14. i'm 20 myself, and it's an incredible thing that people of all ages are attracted to him :)

and yeah, the debate is ongoing, The Berad or Not The Beard, that's the question. i prefer without, but right now the number of views is divided equaly - 50/50. but most people only slightly prefer one appearance and still love the other. therefore, you don't have to decide ;)

girls, it's only 3 days until BTK2 !! i'm very excited. but y'all already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back