The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

you are so funny desertwind I would have too,
but they did have some CSI stuff on their cover earlier this summer
THE HOT GUYS OF CSI
and no it was not Grissom it was GREG! and two others from the other shows ( sorry I don't watch either)

desertwind said:
but I was stunned when my new TV Gude came and who's on the cover the "Grey's Anatomy" guy- that Dr. McDreamy- (just found out who that was) and he's OK--but who's pushing this?I was hoping to see our cast on the cover and with WP standing out with his "new look" and in our local Sun. paper- the usaweekend- paper, said it was "the most anticipated show" so being P-off I e-mailed the writer and told her I don't think so--blah -blah-blah- NO mention of CSI, or WP I so wanted to see him on the cover- I was very nice but set her straight!!! asked her to go see how many fan sites were directly linked to our show!!!!a fanatic-YES as I ramble away-- :mad:

Just because I love Grey's Anatomy and "24" more than CSI, it doesn't mean I'm abandoning the show. :eek:
I will watch, just not on Thursday nights. :D

CSI has been around a while, it went through it's heyday when it first started out, right?

So guys don't worry about the ratings of ANY show and enjoy them. :D Enjoy them my friends.
bigsmile3.gif

----------------------
24banner.jpg

Ladies another heads up
SpikeTV is showing
Grissom versus the Volcano this evening
4pm/7pm then again at 9pm/midnight

I know its not up there with Jackpot or Formalities but
he is in a coverall ;)
he he he

and later this week is Butterflied, another good Grissom episode :)

I love that eppy- "Grissom vs The Volcano" one part was up in a little town north of us- called Mesquite- very lovely- 80 No. of Vegas--just another bit of trivia- and I will never abandon CSI, that is however as long as WP stays- then don't know- :( but will never watch a medical show- I hate hospitals and can't imagine how that would turn me on or entice me- but to each his own- no "House" either :(there's so many other great shows that are right for me--and those aren't amonst them :mad:I think this season will be a fantastic one and WP is now I see gorgeous without the beard- go see the S/7 pic. thread- breathtaking-he look's about 35 :p

OT: I'm not a House or ER fan either. :rolleyes:
Personal reasons and yes it had something to do with hospitals. Luckily I got over that. :D

Each season I make 3 wishes for CSI and I have my three wishes. Of course I'm not saying 'cause they may not come true. :lol:
I had two wishes come true last season. Two out of three ain't bad. :D

Unlike the last two seasons, I'm cheating :lol: I am officially reading spoilers and it feels good. :lol:

3 more days!
Cheering.gif

---------------------
LadynRed.jpg

Desert, you mean Mesquite,TX? Or another state? Just curious.

I liked the one exchange about science fair projects...I forgot what Sara says hers ways but she says she lost out to the ant farm and Gris is like "I was that kid. I had Argentinian..." darn, someting or other, I forgot. It was funny though.

Aaahh . . . . Grissom Versus The Volcano"

That moment with Cat is a classic. :D

CATHERINE: In fifth grade, I built one of these as my science fair project. It was awesome. First place should've been mine. But they ended up giving it to this kid with some lame red ant colony.
(GRISSOM smirks at the thought as if he's remembering something, too. CATHERINE glances at GRISSOM, barely catches a glimpse of the smirk and does a double take.)

CATHERINE: (accusing) That was you.

GRISSOM: Yeah, only my ants were Black Argentinians.

CATHERINE: Uh-huh.

GRISSOM: I learned at a very early age that the bugs always win.

CATHERINE: Right.

(GRISSOM shrugs.)

I just love how he shrugs. :lol:
Also when he speaking to Nick.

(NICK walks into the lab where GRISSOM is working on the volcano from the DUNBAR-MESQUITE residence.)

NICK: Hey, I made one of those in third grade. Science fair. Should have won, too.

GRISSOM: Got to let it go Nick.

I love Nick's expression. :lol:

---------------------
MyTeam.jpg

just two more days... :devil: *sorry, had to mention it* :rolleyes:
i think i'm kinda over the whole without-beard thing, i just need to get used to it, and for the rest: billy is just hot, with or without beard! :D he won't lose his hottness because the beard is gone! :D i was very upset in the beginning, but now I'm over it :p *i was in therapy for it a few days, that's why i'm so positive about it now :) ;) ;)*

i think the new pics are really helping in the therapy :lol: i mean, just WOW. he looks so much younger! even people who always denied being victims of WPHS are now giving up, and admitting the obvious ;) YAY!! :D

you guys have two days to go you lucky things im happy for you really i am all i ask is you keep me updated on his obvious hottness is that alot for a girl to ask??? :lol:

Mel Mesquite, NEVADA-80 miles north of Vegas ;)and another trivia from "JACKPOT' the gas station, in the background, when he's making the phone call says $1.93 per gallon :lol: :lol: :lol: like I wished-long time ago----- :(and I just got my new TV Guide in the mail- you'll all die- he's on the cover--CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-HIP-HIP-HOORAY-- finally and looking so delicious, lord have mercy and hugh Q&A inside with him and Jorja- about many thing's, go buy it fans---Wp_Rocksand hhunter you'll like some of this--- hint-hint-no clues though - can't put it here because of the "spoiler content" but I can post this about the "why he shaved off his beard" finally very quick short answer he says>>>>>

TV Gude-"Mr. Petersen, why did you shave off you beard"?
Petersen-"It was hot, and I shaved, there was a summer heat wave, and my wife was tired of it"--- that's it-- no big reason- pretty basic- so his wife does have a say so in his actions :eek:

^^I thank his wife for it. ;)
He's really hot without the beard. :devil:

Thanks desertwind ;) , the last TV Guide I saw had McDreamy on it
I will look at it, does it have him and Jorja on the cover?
I think I saw that...

Yes, him and Jorja- I was thrilled- I open my mailbox and there he is- on the cover- so gorgeous- I ran back to my apt. and sat down, and read it all-- and there's quite a spread, Warrick-Greg-Jorja-Cath Sofia- and a hugh Q&A session with "him and Jorja"- he's naughty, with some of his answers, on "sex" and that's why we love him-- :p can't wait for you all to have it-- I subscribed for this very reason- it comes to subscribers first--

^^I thank his wife for it.
He's really hot without the beard.
I AGREE Hormiga!!!! finally someone to support my lone view of HOT beardless billy :D YaY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back