The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
if grissom ever ever wears that stupid shirt to work i will actually piss myself....ecpecially if he wears his stupidly cute grass sun hat!!

I really gotta feel for Billy, he's had bad luck this past year...there was the recent absence from the press tour 'cause of a death in the family and according to the synopsis for Gump Drops, he had another death back then. :( Then there was his health....I hope things are going better for him now.

Well, I don't think he would ever wear that shirt to work... After all, it's a leisure shirt! And for him, work is definitely NOT leisure! And as for the hat, let me just say I don't like it much... The cap is a little better. In fact, I prefer him not wearing any headgear at all, but we know he has to protect himself from the sun.

And Mel, I too hope he's doing better.

*also faints* Too bad he can't just wear his birthday suit....:devil: *drool* *thud* hehehe :D They should at least give him a pool ep....Billy...swim trunks....all wet and glisteny...all those lovely muscles showing...*thud, steam*

yea that would be amazing. like in "let the seller beware" when nick took off his top to jump in the pool i wish it had been billy *sighs*

grssom89 said:
yea that would be amazing. like in "let the seller beware" when nick took off his top to jump in the pool i wish it had been billy *sighs*
Yeah, that would have been something... But he's the boss, so his "underlings" do the dirty work for him. That's one of the perks of being the boss! :lol:

i'm new here, but i just wanted to say that Billy is hot.
the end.

so hello.

Oh, I forgot something. Are there any ANY east coast Billy fans here?!?

Oh, hello Shipwrecked, and welcome among those addicted to the hottest man on earth! Are you a victim of WPHS too? (William Petersen Hottness Syndrome)

I'm from the east coast, but in Canada. Does it count? :)

I'm from the east coast, but in Canada. Does it count?
Oh, heck YES, Canada definitely counts. One of my best friends was born in Toronto, and she gave me an Aero bar from her visit just recently. Yum. ;)

I think I do suffer (actually enjoy) WPHS. Very much so. :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
True the tourists sure like to wear those kind of shirts. :lol:
Awww, don't pick on the shirt. I love that shirt. I've noticed that a lot of Billy's casual shirts are similar in style. I was totally :eek: when he wore it in that scene after seeing it last summer.

So he'll do the Cubs game in Sept? I know he hasn't missed in 3 years, so maybe he just needed a schedule shift this year.

ebuzz, i love your bann
Thanks Adzix... a little strip from Crate & Burial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back