The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok as we were saying earlier about billy in a swimming pool all glisteny well i got it!!

he could be on vacation with sara!! and then he gets a phone call so he has to get out of the pool to answer it!!!

what do you think??

I think we need a gentle friendly reminder to remember there are minors on this board and to keep in mindful of that pesky adult content rule. Thanks. :)

Okay, I'm changing the subject, but I just had to share: I just finished watching The Staircase (finally received it today!) and I think it's the most beautiful movie he's ever made! Completely different from all the others, and very moving too... I was teary eyed at the end, and I'm NOT one to be moved easily. The last time I cried was seeing Brass embraced by the widow of the man he shot in ABRTI. I just love Billy's character in this movie, so sweet, so kind, so... everything!!! It's my new favourite movie. Have you seen it?

Yes he does have a beard. :D It's not as thick as the one Grissom has, but he's gorgeous with it, as always... And these eyes... *sigh* And he's very tanned... OMG!!!

Please, go get it as soon as possible, you won't regret it!

ok...deal....ill go get it...ill look for it at the weekend when i have some money!!

and as soon as ive watched it ill be on here.....drooling (still) about the beard and tan!!

ohhhhhhhh..........the eyes!!!

dont get me started on the blooming eyes!!!

there like oceans....no....the sky....no....OMG!!! there just....just....erm..!!!

Yeah, I know, they leave me speechless too... What can I say? There are no words to describe this perfection...

there are no words....but hey thats why they invented speechlesness!!!(if thats how you spell it??)

i just think he's soo god damn cute!!

If I'm not mistaken, there's another "s" before the "ness".

And you're absolutely right: he's so cute! And hott! And cool! And gorgeous! And handsome! And... like I said before, everything!

And I think we also forgot the smile... Bad girls, forgetting that smile! Furthermore, we hear him laughing in that movie. That doesn't happen very often! But it should: he even has a beautiful laugh!

im sorry if im the only person in the world to notice this ut....during most of seasons 4-5 did he or did he not sound like he had a cold??

I seem to remember something like that a few times...

Sweetie, go take a look at the picture thread... ;)

GGgirl1, the Staircase huh? I haven't seen that one,
My friend recommends Cousins and Gunshy
and now I have to go jump on to the picture thread

and by the way..
WELCOME SHIPWRECKED, you picked a good man to have an obsession about :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back