The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ya shipwrecked!!!
the movie you're taking about is the beast.*sighs*
I'm from the east coast jersey to be exact. ^_^ Though I use to live in the mid west.

Also CSI grissom in tux to work. *thud* how about another Formalites and Jackpot. I also what a let the seller be aware but instead of Nick can it be Grissom? :p

yup, i can't vote either, but if i could ... sorry girls, formalities all the way :D :D

i need to get gunshy, cousins and staircase .. and long gone! maaan, i haven't seen all those movies!

im having the same problem but its gotta be another formalities i mean hello the tux! however he has to wear it for the whole ep and the camera cannot move away from him hehe :lol:

Oh yeah, you certainly need to get these movies! Gunshy is good, Cousins has certain funny scenes (even if I think he should be the lead in that movie instead of Ted Danson), but The Staircase is absolutely excellent, and based on a true story...

As for me, I think I'll vote for another Jackpot. Yeah, I know, I'm a contrary! But you see, I never have enough of him... ;) Formalities is a very good episode, he is absolutely FINFAST in that tux, but the cases were not the best, IMHO.

ok...as much as i love the tux....jackpot was just a whole episode of grissom, which i think wins over the sexy tux....hmmmm...mabey like a jackpot meets formalities?

and it wont let me vote either??

How can you not vote for Jackpot?
Grissom working solo in jeans, t-shirt, backward ballcap.
LoveHearts.gif

Return to Jackpot!!
bigsmile3.gif

------------------------
DrDbanner.jpg

how about grissom goes to work in jackpot again but this time in a tux with flashbacks of his first visit in jeans n teeshirt n cap :D

I love that idea, though I don't know why he would wear a tux in Jackpot, NV. :rolleyes:

I could picture him on vacation there maybe fishing. :D
The flashback would be totally cool. :p

--------------------------
Kessler.jpg

oooh and if he's on vacation, can he go for a swim? :D Unfortunately there'd be no skinny dipping :( but I'll settle for swim trunks, I can live with that :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
How can you not vote for Jackpot?
Grissom working solo in jeans, t-shirt, backward ballcap.
LoveHearts.gif

Return to Jackpot!!
bigsmile3.gif
Jackpot all the way, baby! He would be the only character in a movie and I wouldn't stop watching it!!! A one man show, yeah!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back