The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
the beard and the tan :eek: *dribbles*

you know...im not sure i really cant decided between the beard or no beard to be honest!

it's a tough call!

Beard all the way, stubble is even better.

Gotta say I ain't s'keen on S7 Grissom. He's ok but I wish he was more like earlier seasons. He's still sabbaticaling it up atm so maybe he'll be better when he gets back.

OT - I woke up to a neck muscle spazam this morning, which was plesant. A day before my uni interview (soooo nervous btw lol) aswel. Yey for me...ahem. Grrr

ohh...yea when he comes back after his sabbatical he is like a bloody grizzly bear!

OT - OMFGGGG!!!!!....IM GOING TO SEEEE
HINDER!!!!!!

Oh gawd yeah i've seen the small animal that he decides to let hang from his face after his sabatical. That's too long imo. He needs some stubble. We want the beard back Billy my dear. GROW IT, GROW IT, GROW IT!

Oooh Hinder, good band. I'm off to the V Festival this year which is booshank! Poppyluvsgriss is going aswel so we gonna meet up for an alcoholic beverage. I canna wait.

lmfaooo!

"the animal he decides to let hang from his face"

:lol: :lol:

OT - Wooo...V-fest......im going Download Festival!...

*wonders if anyone else is going that posts here?*

Dude it is, its awful, sorry Billy but no! Don't do that again please dear. Fair nuff it ends up goin again but daaaamn, I bet Sara found small squirrels and weasels nestling in his growth. Not suprised it didn't start sprouting forrestry and random shrubbary. Ok, i will stop dissin Billy's beard. :p

OT - V Fest, I canna wait, it's my holiday this year lol. I may be going to Ibiza on the cheep! *jigs*

LMFAOOO!!!...AMS! you make me laugh! :lol:
i bet sara didn't find anything she was more interested in his other shrubbery :devil: but im with you on this...that monster... :lol: "some kinda monster!" :lol: ohhh...i can just see that one!...

sara: griss' what is that i feel near my foot?
griss': ohh...that would by gilly...my pet weasel!

Aye I bet she was, lucky lass. I ain't GSR btw!

Griss: Just ignore him, he's stroking up against your leg for attention, and i've just fed him. NO, GILLY, NO, GET OFF, STOP HUMPING SARA'S LEG! I think he likes you.

^^ Now thats a reason I should write for CSI. Morgan If you like that kinda stupid humour, flick a coupla pages back, me and Britfan were doing CSI in different dialects, like Scottish, Spanish etc. Funny as feckary. Check it out. You like the one on my sig btw?! Cracks me up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAOOOO!

i love it!...i wanna do it again!

come on...different dialect grissom quotes!!

Give me a challenge then?! I lurve a challenge. We did most of um, twas pretty hard. I did a Little Britian one, but I canna post it here lol. I can't remember it either dammit.

Why don't you start off?! Wherever you from, you do the dialect.

Have you seen the video on Youtube, CSI Ay Ay, Spanish CSI, damn funny.

LMFAO!

okay i saw it a lot yes!...it's clever as.

okay...challenge

erm...

Griss: a, caffy...you seen this init...

:lol: sounds like the chavs at my collage ^_^

GrissomFREAK said:
Spoken like a true Billy lover, Des :cool:

This being said, I'd give ANYTHING -my shirt, anyone? :D- to go back 3 years ago, say hmmmm season 4, when Griss had The Beard ;)

Yes indded.. I watched the first 3 seasons, of CSI, and was only interested in the show the stories.. and then in "LH Box" when he had NO beard, I saw the gentle romantic side of him, and then he came back in S/4h the narly beard, and I was hooked.. but he is now beardless, and I do like seeing the "dimple" where the angels kissed him ;) and if this is what he likes better, then I like it too!

desertwind said:
Yes indded.. I watched the first 3 seasons, of CSI, and was only interested in the show the stories.. and then in "LH Box" when he had NO beard, I saw the gentle romantic side of him, and then he came back in S/4h the narly beard, and I was hooked.. but he is now beardless, and I do like seeing the "dimple" where the angels kissed him ;) and if this is what he likes better, then I like it too!
That's how I was too!! The first 3 seasons it was all about CSI for me.. but then.. something magical happened! (also known as the beard :lol:) and I became hooked on Grissom!

OT - des!! empty your inbox!! :lol:

CSI Chav: Arite boss init, as you sin da crimescene, it is weeeewwwwll mingin init. I dares ya to spit on that corpses face bruv, i'll giz ya ma phone wi' all mi 'appy slappin vids on it init if yaz duz it. I'll swap you ma asbo aswel mate init, like init boss.

Not the best but enjoy :)

He was more rough and aggresive with the beard, think thats why I fancy him more with it. He's a real man when he grows it LOL. Still smexy without it though, just more soft and cute. Either will do :p

:lol: :lol: ill giz ya ma phone init!

hahaha...

okay...now i want to see a frenchy grissy...obv. in english but with the french accent ;)

mmmmmmmm....imagine Grissy in france...on the beach....playing with his...volleyball :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back