The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britfan already did Le Francais Grissom. Check coupla pages back somewhere, its there, funny as.

It's sleepytime for me, night gurlies.

good luck tomorrow ams

and French Grissom... MMMM
where's GrissomFREAK or GGgirl?? they could translate??

Good luck ams! I'm sure you'll do fine ;)

Haven't we already done this 'different language' thing?!

OT - DES!! EMPTY YOUR INBOX!!! :lol: :lol:

grissoms_gurl said:
Good luck ams! I'm sure you'll do fine ;)

Haven't we already done this 'different language' thing?!

OT - DES!! EMPTY YOUR INBOX!!! :lol: :lol:

yea...You guys did already do it...but i missed it :( lol

so cant we possibly do it again!?

and good luck again ams

im not sure i really cant decided between the beard or no beard to be honest!
With the beard was undenyably zexy, but without it means no beard burn, and you can see his gorgeous face, and his filtrum, have I mentioned my love for his filtrum before? :lol:

:eek: okayyy!...my new part on him is his stunning Filtrum!

wow!!! :eek:

it's like...perfect...why is he so perfect???!
no fair...not at all...but...i do love the curls :) :D

*dribbles* he has the cutest curly bits :devil:

^ yeah his hair at the moment is sooo perfect, curly, slightly grey, shapes his face nicely, unlike his hair in Twilight Zone. Not good, not good at all. :lol:

MORGANSTARR said:

andwhat the heck is a FILTRUM?!

I believe it's actually called a "philtrum". Interesting bit of human anatomy, this little groove. Since you asked...... :)

From Wikipedia:

The philtrum (Greek philtron, from philein, "to love; to kiss") is the vertical groove in the upper lip, formed where the nasomedial and maxillary processes meet during embryonic development.

The philtrum allows humans to express a much larger range of lip motions than would otherwise be possible, which enhances vocal and non-verbal communication.

The ancient Greeks used to believe that the philtrum was one of the most erogenous spots on the human body, hence the etymology.

According to the Jewish Talmud (Niddah 30b), God sends an angel to each womb and teaches a baby all the wisdom that can be obtained. Just before the unborn baby comes out, the angel touches it between the upper lip and the nose and all that it has taught the baby is forgotten.

Commentries on this particular story can be found in "What the Angel Taught you" by Rabbi Noah Weinberg and Yaakov Salomon (ISBN 1-57819-134-3).

Similarly, in other folksayings, it is said that an angel "shushes" the baby in the womb, to stop it from talking about heaven, or to forget. Other stories say that it is an indent left by the finger of God. Still more say that it is the spot where the angel put his finger to "shush" the child after having told it a secret."

====

^Thanks TallyHo! You know I have seen it spelt different ways. Now I have just read that 'filtrum' is an alternative spelling. Philtrum makes more sense though. :)
The shushes are funny. :lol: It is kinda finger size! :lol:
ETA: I just got an email back from SciFi channel, and they told me that they have no plans to show The Beast in the near future, but they are having a meeting soon, and will suggest it then. ;)

To Live and Die in LA is on 12 midnight Friday 27 April, sky movies modern greats. (hopefully parents won't delete it this time. :mad:)

Mulholland Falls is on Tuesday 24 April 21:00 Sky movies Indie! :eek:

Young Guns II is on Friday 20 April 9:50, and 16:15 on Sky Movies Action Thriller.

And that is it for the next two weeks. ;)

MORGANSTARR said:
i think i prefere the season 4 beard

and the season 3 or 7 hair

and the season 1 arms :D

and the season 2 lips :devil:

i could go on and on :)

For me, S4 - 5 beard just makes me melt.
bigsmile3.gif

His arms in S1 is so sexy. :p
His lips......well....it's never gonna change, I think...so it's always going to be sexy.
BigWink2smiley.gif

And his eyes......totally beautiful!!! :D

smiliegenerator_test-1.png

--------------------
V_HBloodties.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back