The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg, got your PM, and I'll see what I can do. I don't know where you have got this impression of me being a smut queen from... I'm a good girl, I am!
:rolleyes: No idea. ;) She ain't dirty! She washed her face and hands before she come, she did. *smirk*

is it still yesterday where you are, because it is tomorrow here, now!!
I was wondering that a minute ago. :lol: Was your birthday yesterday, 12th or is it today the 13th. Could it be that it just says it's your birthday for us brits, but it doesn't say it for the other countries because of the time differences?........I'm so confused....:confused:
Well, I mean, it's Friday, 13th in the UK... oooooooohhh! Scary!
*gulp* What's gonna happen to me this year? *deep breath*

So how about the Billy guy? What you guys make of him? :D

ETA:*heart attack*
Someone is telling me something....top of the page, not so whoot when it's top of page 13! :eek: *sobs*

Me too, just seen the gsr site. Peed my pants at the rat - 'Where were you?!' Hee hee! He is SOOOOOOO getting hotter. How come? I think I just hit a new WPHS all time high!

OMG just seen the clips over on the gsr site and how brill does this ep look!!
By far my moment of the season has to be the scene with the doc and gris an the rat! Pure comedy i laughed sooooo much.
I loved griss' expression when the body started to move soo cute and the whole where were you was just ledge! i'm with you there britfan definately hotter this year and that scene reminded me of the younger grissom so he's feeling better you think?

Briiiiiiiiitfan you're back! *hugs* welcome. Glad you enjoyed NY isn't it just the bestest place ever?

Is is possible for Billy to get hotter?! He may just explode from over heating.

i think my crush on this guy just elevated to the highest possible level, lol.

Adzix I didn't think I could love him anymore and then I watched that. He seems like such a sweet, genuine kinda dude. He seemed so proud, speshly the end bit about him being a grandaddy. Omg how sweet. *wipes tears*

Grrrrrr I want Gman back from his sabbatical.

I was thinking, how about a new game, creativly named 'The A-Z of Billy/Grissom' Heres how we play. Everytime we post (if you want i'm not forcing!) whatever letter were up to, you have to post a word to do with Billy or Gman. I couldn't think of one for A so if someone could help? I got one for B though.

B for bearded.

:lol: loving the game idea Ams
ooo for A how about Athletic because he played sports didn't he or you could have Addictive ;)
or oooo Amore because he is pure love lol

Ooo thats a good one. Athletic works well.
So we have,
A for Athletic
B for Bearded
C for chizled features!!

I lurved Grissom in last night's episode. So very, very hot. WP has been looking very tasty this season.

A for Athletic
B for Bearded
C for Chisled Features!!
D for Dropdead Gorgeous

Well I was the one gripping about the lack of Grissom and his incite, but I throw that all out the window after last night. He was fantastic and this was one of my favorites of the season.

To another point, I went to the Family Video here in town at school, and not only did they not carry Manhunter, but no To Live & Die . . . either. I hate them and now I have to wait to get back to Chicago this summer to see them.

How dare they not stock those flickys!?! Just plain rude of them lol. Saying that, they are kinda old so I dunno, do they not just stock newer flicks? Or is Family Video a big place? We don't have them in the UK.

E for Eyes

Family Video is the 3rd biggest rental chain in the U.S. I believe, but my school is located in a town of about 30,000 people, but 15,000 are students, so maybe that is their excuse.

Too right I'm back, ams, and right into a new game of yours! :lol:

G for Gorgeous - Grrrooooowwwwllll!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back