The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
eggbe4thechicken said:
Almost everyone involved with the WPAP over the last 7 years has met Billy at some point, including myself.
:eek: So we are talking to someone who has talked to Billy, which is almost the same as talking to him ourselves!..................almost. :(
:lol:.....Almost! hehe. I didn't think WP wandered onto fansites. He's an amazing person though, so it's cool that he sees all his admiration. I love the WPAP! I go there all the time.. :D

I wonder if he reads TALKcsi, *eyebrow raise*

I haven't seen ManHunter! I want to, badly. No movie stores have it!

I have just seen a clip 'Access Hollywood : 11-14-2002' off the WPAP and bad Billy he is smoking. I'm shocked. Wonder if he still does? Hasn't he started this whole new health craze thing? Was that a rumour? :confused:

alienor said:
Like you I really, really love toladila and Manhunter which are my favourite films of BP.

But does Anybody here love "cousins" ? We cannot put it on the same level as Manhunter and Toladila, but I've got something for this film. I think it's a delightfull movie. And I love this movie not only because William Petersen but because there are a lot of funny lines and I love the character of Mitch who is really, really funny. As regards the role of William Petersen, I love him in it ! I felt bad for him at the end, and I don't know if it's a normal reaction :rolleyes:. In fact I think I'am probably biased :lol:...But you know I think he was not such a bad guy ;)

Thought you'd like to see this.. it's been posted before, but I don't think you were here then.. and you can check out all his movies ;)

MOVIES

gsrLOVE said:
:eek: I had no idea WP smoked! He doesn't seem like the top at all.

I thought he has been trying to quit or has quit after his health scare a couple of years ago. One or two pictures 'caught' him smoking at a golf tournement, but I have not seen any since.

gsrLOVE said:
eggbe4thechicken said:
Almost everyone involved with the WPAP over the last 7 years has met Billy at some point, including myself.
:eek: So we are talking to someone who has talked to Billy, which is almost the same as talking to him ourselves!..................almost. :(
:lol:.....Almost! hehe. I didn't think WP wandered onto fansites. He's an amazing person though, so it's cool that he sees all his admiration. I love the WPAP! I go there all the time.. :D

I wonder if he reads TALKcsi, *eyebrow raise*

I haven't seen ManHunter! I want to, badly. No movie stores have it!

Try going to movies unlimited. They have one of the biggest catalogs of every movie you can think of. The catalog is about as big as a medium sized phonebook.
Here's their online description of 'Manhunter'
Manhunter [VHS] (1986)
Director Michael Mann's glossy, suspenseful thriller, based on "The Silence of the Lambs" author Tom Harris' novel "Red Dragon." Retired FBI agent William Petersen is called back to track down a serial killer, and Brian Cox is imprisoned murderer Dr. Hannibal Lektor, who may help Petersen find his man...or lead him into a trap. Dennis Farina, Tom Noonan, Kim Greist, Joan Allen co-star. AKA: "Red Dragon: The Pursuit of Hannibal Lecter." 121 min. NOTE: This Title Is Out Of Print; Limit One Per Customer.
Category: Mystery, Director: Michael Mann
Cast: Joan Allen, Garcelle Beauvais, Patricia Charbonneau, Brian Cox, Frankie Faison, Dennis Farina, Kim Greist, Stephen Lang, Peter Maloney, Tom Noonan, Paul Perri, William Petersen, Michael D. Roberts, Kin Shriner, Bill Smitrovich, Michael Talbott
Also Available: DVD
Rated: R Color
$24.99 VHS #401241
Don't believe the 'out of print' routine, 'Manhunter' is still availible for sale, they and other vendors just want to sell their 'Hannibal Lecter Collection' which has 'Manhunter' plus two other films. Just to make more money from the unsuspecting public.

Eww! Billy, you told us to stop being bad... so stop smoking, you bad boy!

Hi, everyone! NY was fab. I did have a little giggle to myself when I saw 'I Heart NY' tee shirts... Grissoms gurl, I so thought of you... although my friends thought I needed to be placed in a mental hospital for giggling to myself in public! :lol:

Whoa! How much have you lot posted? I've only been gone five days and you've written three pages! It just took 45 mins to catch up!

Egg, got your PM, and I'll see what I can do. I don't know where you have got this impression of me being a smut queen from... I'm a good girl, I am!

NY is a totally Grissom/Billy free zone. I have to thank poppylvsgriss for sending me daily hot Billy pics to my mobile phone to stop the cold turkey trembles I have been experiencing. (Sorry ams, too busy going beserk to find an internet cafe! And it was cold! It snowed on Easter Sunday! What was that about?!?!)

I bought a TV Guide - only for that Miami bloke to be on the front cover... *sobs* (Though I did love the huge Brian from Family Guy board in Times Square... we all love an alcholic, abusive, talking dog, right... :lol: :lol:)

Though I did buy a Jack Bauer tee shirt... but that is a different load of filth!

Awwwwh, ladies and gentleladies, just when you think he couldn't get any more perfecter (yes, its a new word lol) I read that. What a nice bloke. He needs to get his fine arse over to the UK, preferable Blackburn LOL. And Yorkshire for poppylvgriss & Britfan. Whatcha say eh Egg, you up for that kiddo?

Fine tush... totally. God, I love that bum. It's perfect in every way. It should be illegal to have a bottom that fine! And I am completely up for a Yorkshire visit from him. I have a bedroom he can stay in... :devil: :devil: :devil: I do a pretty good bed and breakfast! FWOOOOOAAAARRR!!

You're back!! and so am i. Haven't possted much in this thread recently but i'm back and ready to start discussion the hottness of billy!

britfan said:
Eww! Billy, you told us to stop being bad... so stop smoking, you bad boy!

Hi, everyone! NY was fab. I did have a little giggle to myself when I saw 'I Heart NY' tee shirts... Grissoms gurl, I so thought of you... although my friends thought I needed to be placed in a mental hospital for giggling to myself in public! :lol:

Whoa! How much have you lot posted? I've only been gone five days and you've written three pages! It just took 45 mins to catch up!

Egg, got your PM, and I'll see what I can do. I don't know where you have got this impression of me being a smut queen from... I'm a good girl, I am!

NY is a totally Grissom/Billy free zone. I have to thank poppylvsgriss for sending me daily hot Billy pics to my mobile phone to stop the cold turkey trembles I have been experiencing. (Sorry ams, too busy going beserk to find an internet cafe! And it was cold! It snowed on Easter Sunday! What was that about?!?!)

I bought a TV Guide - only for that Miami bloke to be on the front cover... *sobs* (Though I did love the huge Brian from Family Guy board in Times Square... we all love an alcholic, abusive, talking dog, right... :lol: :lol:)

Though I did buy a Jack Bauer tee shirt... but that is a different load of filth!

Awwwwh, ladies and gentleladies, just when you think he couldn't get any more perfecter (yes, its a new word lol) I read that. What a nice bloke. He needs to get his fine arse over to the UK, preferable Blackburn LOL. And Yorkshire for poppylvgriss & Britfan. Whatcha say eh Egg, you up for that kiddo?

Fine tush... totally. God, I love that bum. It's perfect in every way. It should be illegal to have a bottom that fine! And I am completely up for a Yorkshire visit from him. I have a bedroom he can stay in... :devil: :devil: :devil: I do a pretty good bed and breakfast! FWOOOOOAAAARRR!!

Such Naughty girls are we! It's so easy with Billy as inspiration. :devil:

WELCOME BACK britfan you little rascal.. so how'd ya' like the Big Apple?.. did you do all the tourist things?

drinks.gif

And I posted a pic of him smoking on the pic. thread :( from days gone by!

Cheers, chuck! And Happy Birthday to you, dessy-baby!! There is a little cake by your name... is it still yesterday where you are, because it is tomorrow here, now!! Did that make sense?! Well, I mean, it's Friday, 13th in the UK... oooooooohhh! Scary! ;)

And I missed you... especially as I giggled round the tat shops in NY, pointing at I heart NY tops! Are they your franchise?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back