The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" - Page 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i agree, the shaggy bear is horrid. but i think he looks great either way. though he looked kinda weird in season 2. but whatever. he was gorgious in 3 and 4. and i agree, 6 is the best for the beard.

Hmm the hottest season ever?

It would have to be my first season of CSI and that would be Season 5. :p
It was the hott beard that turned me on. :lol: Hell, I didn't even know who BP was at the time. :D Seriously. :lol:

And what ep was the shaggy beard? :lol: :lol:
Yes, a shaggy beard isn't good. I love a beard trim short and depending on the hair, it wouldn't bother me at all if the beard was dyed or not.

If Billy had gone All Natural, would white hair work for you guys? Or would it be weird?

----------------
Eightcar.jpg

the shaggy beard didn't work for me. And all white?? MMM I have to think about it. WPRMW did you ever see Billy in Skulls or The Contender he was all white in both of those movies.

I prefer his beard dark and hair sort-of salt-n-pepper

hhunter said:
the shaggy beard didn't work for me. And all white?? MMM I have to think about it. WPRMW did you ever see Billy in Skulls or The Contender he was all white in both of those movies.

I prefer his beard dark and hair sort-of salt-n-pepper

No I haven't seen those movie. :eek:
ITA, a salt-n-pepper look and dark beard works for me any day. :p
At his age, having some white hair is totally fine, I wouldn't want him to totally dye his hair dark, now that would look kinda weird for me. It just would. :lol:

----------------
theHugBug.jpg

you know I love the beard but when he came back from his sabbatical, he was 'too shaggy' for me. Just a quick tidy up is all he needed IMO :D

hhunter said:
Season 6 WAS the hotness season
I know desertwind likes season 4

ok, what is everyone favorite season for the HOTNESS??

and you can have more that one I guess

I'm going with Season 6 :D

I was totally overwhelmed by his 'romantic gesture' in S/3 with you know who, LH, saw him in a different light, so gentle and sweet and romantic, and was a goner, then in S/4 I was so addicted to him, with the sexy black beard, and liked the beginning his interest to a certain lady/co-worker.. and was completly in love.. and I really liked all the eps. in S/4..and I liked S/5.. not to many in S/6, and with the exception of the 4 with what's-his-face, I've loved S/7.. he's so sweet and baby faced with no beard, darling.. so as Adzix so aptly said, I'm bi-facial :D and the delicious dimple shows..
141aj.gif

MissMonk said:
what makes me sad is that we see grissom less and less as the episodes go on i noticed.
Do you speak of seasons 5 and 6 compared to early seasons ? because I feel the same when I watch them. :( We barely see him and he barely talks. When you watch seasons 1 to 4, you really see the difference. There is a lot of Grissom, WP had more lines.

alienor said:
MissMonk said:
what makes me sad is that we see grissom less and less as the episodes go on i noticed.
Do you speak of seasons 5 and 6 compared to early seasons ? because I feel the same when I watch them. :( We barely see him and he barely talks. When you watch seasons 1 to 4, you really see the difference. There is a lot of Grissom, WP had more lines.

ITA with both of you. But we have to remember he has to take care of himself now, so if I want to see him, I watch the earlier seasons or his movies.

OT: I was watching CGTV a few days ago and saw a Las Vegas exotic dancer who's name is Gina Grissom!!! :lol: I don't know if it's her real name, but I think the coincidence is funny! ;)

But, he's been in the last few alot!! "Fallen Idols" exclusively.. and looking for the MCSK, since his return form the 'sabbitical' I thought he'd been in all of them..more than the rest of the cast!!! and in this week's "Empty Eyes" he's also featured..

i know and im very happy that we see him more now. but i hate watching 5 and 6 cause he's not in it much. to be honest. i love the show and all but billy is the 90% reason i watch it.

minus the epi of the shaggy beard
Y'all seen my avatar! Adzix made it of course. Piss myself! :lol:
There is a lot of Grissom, WP had more lines.
He was in it a lot more back then wasn't he? Just going through Season 1 and 2 for the best pics of each episode, and there are soo many! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back