The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

thats the one i said, pic 3. he is so david. i dont think he looks like him in pic 1 at all, and not really in pic 2 either.

So our eyes see things differently. ;) I think the first one looks like Wallace. But those eye-lashes, gosh! Are David's like that? The 2nd pic has a bit of a sarcastic look...must be the eyebrows. Reminds me a little of David. The 3rd one, HOT ALERT! David needs that jacket!!

Yep. Red shirt! Reminds me of that red/maroon shirt he wore in Werewolves. Can somebody spell HOTT? :devil:

yup. that was hot. i loved that scene. he was funny. it was one of the few scenes ever that he has intereacted with his fellow labrats, and i think that it was his only scene with superdave :)

Oh yeah, so he did have a brief scene with SuperDave. :) SD was kinda pissed though with what they did. I actually can't believe that David did that...went to the morgue to gawk at the victim. It seems rather OOC.

ETA: WOW! 24th page! :D

not that ooc. there was something interesting that he wanted to see. he was curious :)

his comments were not ooc (e.g. robin williams has hairy arms). but i loved what he told superdave about him being cranky. i find that really adorable.

me too. i smiled a huge smile on that line.
remember that once he told sara "i dont get cranky" or was it sofia...

everytime i see him on werewolves in that scene, i always go "awwwwww ... he's so cute." it always makes me smile.

i know. hes always cute. im really hoping he'll be on this week :)

yeah. he has a way of doing it by just making a face :D
there were a few eps, that he didnt even have a line, and just made a face. of course, id like it a million times better if he has long, funny conversations with the team, but that snarky face is better than nothing at all :)

greenplastic, does your name come from radiohead? i was looking up lyrics this week at a site called green plastic :p

I hoping that he'll be on. Maybe he'll be needed this episode because of all the trace required for what happens this episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back