The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

that is very true Destiny i like your positive attitude. i woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and the way that you reviewed the ep and what you wrote here made me smile.
he really is a surprise. so much fun. you never know if its just gonna be a cute face (that will make me melt) or a long (for him) scene, with ine of the characters, and funny lines that will throw me on the floor and make me watch the scene 15 times straight. and even when its just a face, i smile. you have a point. as i said, there is always next week.
the dark side can really be decieveing. you are very correct.

Thank you, and I am glad I could help you on that one, I use to be in the spot you are in, but I got out of it, the dark side was just too much a waste of energy, the bright side was a lot more fun. ;)

Call me a bad Hodges fan, but... I saw Wallace's name in the credits, but I don't remember him being in the episode.

Your a bad Hodges fan... What you said to call you that!

Seriously read up about six or so posts, I explained it there. :D

i used to be much worse. i consider this place in my life 'bright' compared to where i have been. but there is always better. you are right. the bright side is more fun. there is a famous line, something about being in the gutter and seeing the stars...sidler knows it. theres always a good side.
thankfully, after my best friend passed away, instead of going back to dark harmful places, i found csi and david, and this is one of the things that keep me going :D

sarahvma as Destiny said, he is credited because he is a main character, even though that he is not in every ep.

*blushes stupidly* AND I'm a bad poster. Thank you for the heads-up, Destiny.

Aah, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to my weekly helping of adorable snark.

I think a law should be passed that no episode can be devoid of both Hodges AND Ecklie.

i agree with part of that law. ecklie adds color, yes, but i can do without him, no offense. david and brass snark, with a bit of vartann snark here and there are my thing, but in my opinion, david is THE king of snark :D

oh god, pic 3. wow. i love the lab coats, yeah, but id love it if theyd show him coming in for work like that, and changing in the locker room :D
theyve shown warrick and nick changing. why not david? :p

Yeah! Will someone please drag David into the locker room so we can watch him change??! Skin. :devil: :D I love that jacket! David'll look so good in it! I love him in the lab coat too of course, but seeing him in leather once in a while won't hurt. My eyes will love me for it. ;)

i know. he looks soooo good, and he really has the david look in that pic.

in pic 3, his eyes are david's eyes. i dont know how to explain it, but in most pics, wallace is wallace and david is david. so i really like that. its as if it was david with that look.

How about his eyes in Pic 1? I think its truly beautiful. :) I think that Wallace looks like David in Pic 3! Does that make sense? Pic 2 looks a bit like snarky David. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back