The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

I can see that people are wondering ...
Since I have a CSI T-shirt ...

Hodges: "what you're sucking up to grissom that much that you have him on a shirt?"

I mutter.

Hodges: "and they say im a kiss ass"

Hodges is only jealous cause he wants your T-shirt :D. You know he would kiss grissis ass if that would help him getting more respect from him :rolleyes: :lol:

hehe.
david is adorable. i doubt that he would wear a shirt with grissom on it...or with anyone on it for that matter :p

oh, hed better.....you americans only have less than 7 hours left till you see david. im jealous, but i have less than 24, so its ok :)

You have a CSI t-shirt, alias? Cool. :) I don't think he'd wear a shirt with anyones' face on it either. Names of rock bands or his college shirts are fine, but I cant see him prancing around in a Manson shirt with Manson's face on it. Thats Greggo's thing. ;) Less than a day left to TT. For you. :p Update on Hodges, ok?

Ok ... I think I'm going crazy ... I don't think I saw Hodges on TT. His name was on ... I think: Special Guest Star: Wallace Langham. When y'all get it, let me know.

pabzi and Everyone, sorry to say this but just because he is a series regular doesn't guarentee that he will be in every episode, it just gives him credit for being on the show. As to the cast list in the EP discussion threads, where it say's "series regulars" is just giving credit and shouldn't be taken that they will appear in that ep but there might be a possibility they will.

:(
yeah. but theres always next week i guess. im still looking forward to TT, although i must admit that i am dissapointed

Look at it this way, it's not always about quanity but quality he also doesn't get stereotyped for example as an actor that can only play snarky, he also doesn't get burnt out and it's always a surprise where he will be and what he will say and how he will portray his character in said ep. :)

Look to the brighter, cause the darker can be decieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back