The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Well, cross your fingers (and other body parts ;)) that David'll be in Fannysmackin'. Why's the episode called Fannysmackin' anyway? I know what it means, but umm...ok, nevermind. Anyway he wasnt in Toe Tags so if he doenst appear in this one it'll be a hugeee bummer!

It sure does come from Radiohead. Way to figure that out! It's from the song "Fake Plastic Trees"

Yeah, I would like it if he were more involved with the rest of the team as well, but I don't know if I like serious Hodges all that much. I like "curt" Hodges.

Hey, what episode was it that someone said he needed to find something out and he was like "but i will, that's the beuty of me". that is my fav Hodges quote and I can't remember what ep. it's from.

Welcome greenplastic! So youre a big Radiohead and Coldplay fan huh? I'm not a Radiohead fan, but I like Creep. :) And I prefer Travis...and these have absolutely nothing to do with Hodges, I know, sorry. :lol: But anyways, hope to see you post here more often! And I try to recycle btw hehe.

I don't know which episode that line is from at the top of my head, but I'm sure pabzi does. :) I like all of Hodges' personalities, but I like snarky Hodges the best. ;)

Just sneaking in to tell you I've made some Hodgie-icons.
And yes, snarky Hodges is the best. Though I also like cute Hodges sleeping over the microspcope ;)

wow, you guys have been busy!
i like hodges however he is.
rude, sarcastic, funny, cute, not making sense, rediculous, all of the above and more :D i love the guy

as for radiohead :D 2 people who like hodges and radiohead! yaaaaaaaaaaay :) green plastic trees is a beautiful song :)
there is something hodgesy ion some of there songs. call me crazy (but ill take it as a compliment, if you call me sane its an insult) but i see something there and dont know how to explain it. alot of their songs have underlining meanings and stuff...hard to explain.

mia charlize
love the icon that says david on it! mind if i take it?

Of course not. Makes me proud when others like 'em enough to take them :)

Can't argue on the radiohead topic, never listened to them.

oooh, try em. try a few songs, (hmm, maybe creep, karma police, fake plastic trees, backdrifts, paranoid andriod, and song 8 on hail to the thief- dont remember the name, and song 4 on kid A, oh and pact like sardines in a tin box) then report back to us if you feel a slight hodges-y feeling.
i'd also suggest ivri lider to everyone, some of his songs really have a hodges-y quality, but problem is, his songs in english have the wuality much less...if someone does come by a hbrew song of his, pm m the name and ill fire off the translation :)
sidler, do you think that his english songs are hodgesy? the ones that you have heard? i dont think so, allthough you did say something about 'the man i love' reminding you of something'
im not big on love songs, more on emotional, deep songs.

thanks mia :D

Ooh yes Mia you gotta listen to some Radiohead! :D My favs are Creep, Karma Police and I think Worrywort is good too. Quite a cool rythm. I think Creep has a bit of angsty/snary Hodges-thingy to it.

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

Thats Hodges alright! To me at least. :)

Ivri Lider is awesome! I gotta thank a certain Mic for introducing him to me. ;) The Man I Love has a Nicky/David to it. Its a beautiful love ballad. Coffee Shops is a soothing song, I can picture David relaxing to it. :)

Howd we get to talking about songs? :lol:

Bte Mia, those icons are fab! :D

sidler- isnt australian tourist hodgesy? and always love? (by the way they both seem to make no sense if you look at them in a shallow way, then underneth the meaning is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-like david)
but you didnt get the translation to coffee shops? did you?

we got to talking about songs because greenplastic name excited me :) then i started thinking about songs that remind me of david :)

I like the beats to Australian Traveler (traveler, not tourist. :lol:). I gotta listen to that and Always love again to see if its Hodgesy. :) There was a song that you translated for me, and I told you your translation was beautiful. Which song is that? Its fun matching songs to Hodges. :)

umm...i think it was better nothing than almost...but i remember you saying that australian travelaer was beautiful (traveler and tourist, it could be the same, thats how languages are)

what other songs reminnd any of you of hodges?
is there a legal way to pass songs?

Yup, I like the beats to AT. :) Other songs that remind me of him... I think I said Travis before, that I can see him relaxing to the songs. Why Does It Always Rain On Me especially. :) But other songs, I have to think about it. Legal way to pass songs? Buy the CD. I think iTunes offer songs where you have to purchase them. But If youre talking about passing songs here, Im not quite sure.

i guess thats what free isnt legal...
do they sell hebrew songs on itunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back