The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

it could be. anything could be. i just wish we knew more. im going to bed now, i hope to have great dreams of hodges!
(i tend to dream, and daydream interesting dreams about him and someone :devil: )

sara_hipps said:
EXCUSE ME, BUT AS YOU DO SAY I AM NEW HERE, AND I DIDN'T KNOW. WTF IS ALL YOU PEOPLES PROBLEM, JUST BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW. I GUESS YOU PEOPLE CANT STAND AN AGGRESSIVE CONVERSATION, AND FURTHERMORE I AM JUST HERE TO REPORT TO ALL MY EMAIL PALS ON JORJA WIKI, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SEE IF THIS WAS A GOOD SITE TO TALK. APPARANTLY IT ISNT. IF YOUR NEW ON THAT SITE THEY DONT STAB YOU WITH A KNIFE AND LABEL YOU WITCH, PLUS YOU GET TO SAY WHATEVER THE CRAP YOU WANT, LIKE I HATE HODGES,SOPHIA, LADY HEATHER AND NICK, AND ALL YOU STUCK-UP, RACIAL S.O.B.S. AND YOU CAN TELL THE HEAD PEOPLE NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE I WAS JUST HERE TO GIVE INFORMATION TO ANOTHER SITE, AND YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO SWAY ME! GOOD-DAY!
You are now Officially Warned for Spamming, Flamming, & Trolling and if I could a High over use of caps (which is considered rude).

Thanks D. :)

Moving on...

gsrhappyending said:
What do you all think about hodges leaving the lab and joining the team for some outdoor experience?
I'd rather Hodges remain the King of the Lab. :) He can't be the King of the Field if he goes out into the field... unless he fights Nicky or Warr for the position. (I like him to be The King. :D) I think he'll constantly squabble with Greg if he becomes a CSI. Not fighting-squabble, no. More like snarky-squabble. :p And poor Greg will get his spelling teased by David all the time. Funtain water. :lol: You have a point though by saying that the writers might develop his character more if he's more exposed. But I'm hoping the writers will develop and explore his character as a lab tech, and not a CSI. And I think he looks sooooo gooood in a lab coat. Don't want that taken away now. ;)

MiaCharlize said:
Is he an only child (I think he is). What do you imagine his family to be like?
I think he has a younger sister whom he loves to pieces. Anyone who dares lay a pinky finger on her will get an upside-down whacking from him. Protective brother. :) I think he is on good terms with his parents, but they're not very close. He'll visit them during the holidays and call them once in a while. I see everyone has differing opinions. Interesting. :)

NicknGrissom said:
I use to don't like Hodges, now I do. I feel sorry for him because he is trying too hard but he did help to find Nick Stokes on Graves Danger.
I was somewhat in your position many months ago. I didnt pay an iota of attention to Hodges... *runs away from pabzi* :lol: ...coz I was too busy staring at Sara. Still am actually. But now I pay extra attention to them both. :D I think all he wants from his superiors and collegues is respect. Thats why we sometimes see him trying too hard to impress them, but thats just his way of trying to get any respect from them. But sadly, not many respect him. I love him in Grave Danger. Nicky's Knight in Shining Armour... uhh, lab coat actually. :D

pabzi! Good job on the caps! I didn't know you cap. :p You should do it more often so we can all look at 'em and laugh at his funnie expressions and drool buckets. :D

Now excuse me while I go buy new fingers. :p

i didnt tell you that i just learned to cap?
and dont run away from me. im proud that you pay attention to david now :D i wonder how you discovered him :p
i discovered him the first ep i officially watched, which was 4x4. my friend leon insisted that i watch 'a really cool crimeshow' while i was hanging out at his house on night last winter. after the ep was over, i said 'who was that cute werdo under the sink? i like him' and leon didnt know- to this day he still p[ays attention only to the main characters, and doesnt even know all their names (i tease him constantly) as many times as i show him pics, he never remembers :p he refers to them as 'the older woman with the red hair' 'jorja somebody' 'the tall one' grissom is grissom for him, and 'the one who used to be in the lab' and 'the dark one'. he got me hooked, but i cant get him to remember names, pretty funny.
anyway, david really is king of the lab.
of course he looks great in labcoats, but wouldnt it be nice to see him in a tshirt? the jeans in ABRTI were great :)

pabzi said:
i wonder how you discovered him :p
Longggg story. :lol:

Believe it or not, I was like Leon when I first started watching CSI. I had no clue what the characters' names were. Except of course Sara. Duh. :lol: Tell Leon it's not 'Jorja somebody'. It's Jorjalicious Fox. ;) Anyhoo, after a few weeks (I think) my lunatic friend got me to pay attention to David, and I did. At first I was like "Ah. So that's Hodges. Cool." Then not long after that it became "SQUEEEEEEE David! Squeeeee!!" My sister threatens to disown me whenever I do that. :lol: She thought it's weird that I like David. She expected me to like Warrick or Nicky (but I do!) because theyre manlier. She thought it's weird that I like Sara too. Actually I dont like Sara, I LOVE her. It freaks her out. :lol: So... that's my how-I-got-to-like-David story. Kinda. :p

You should cap more btw. :D

Nice question...Let's see...

The first time I was consciously aware of Hodges was in "Play with Fire" Because Sara and Nick were making such a big drama about him being a brown-noser.
And then of course he was a suspect in the lab explosion. I kinda liked him for being snarky and defensive. I thoght he was cute despite (of because of) the attitude. And I knew he was telling the truth.
From that ep on I payed attention to him. Shame that it took me 5 eps to figure it out ;)
BTW, I started out with loving Sara as well :)

no offense, i respect sara, but i am not crazy about her.

i love davids attitude. from the minute i saw him, i knew that he was an enigma (like grissom, which is why i like him too)and that is a quality that gives people HUGE points in my book. it makes me want to know them better. i dont know how i knew he was an enigma just by seeingn him crouching under the sink, but i felt it. and i felt the attitude. the energy in his attitude shows that he is much deeper than what he lets on. that most likely he has been through something big that made him bitter, and seeking approval.
in short, i love the guy.

Me too!!! I do think that he had/has to struggle with something, I kind of feel that... Maybe a troubled childhood a loss of someone very important to him something like that..
About our *very nice* poster sarasoandso : I am really glad she is gone, what a b****, She was provocating and got what she devered!!!! :mad:

agreed. are we sure shes gone?
my opinion is that david has been through alot. maybe abuse, or worse.
but it was something that made him how he is.

I don't think he's been through abuse. As I mentioned before, I picture him as a little boy who felt he didn't get enough attention. Not because he didn't get love from his parents (or mother as my theory consisted of a single mom) but just their/her lack of time.
I believe little Davie was loved but still felt like a bit of a burden, unrecognized maybe.

I hope we get to know something more private about him, greggo for example tells stories about his family and relatives from time to time, I always find that very funny :lol: and I love the look grissom always gives him when he does.... :D I could see hodges doing something like that too. I do think she is gone forever cause I would recommend not to come again at any time..... :devil:

id love to see him say something too :)
well he did say that his mom loves the chicken breasts he makes, but thats not enough. we need more. much more.

MiaCharlize said:
I don't think he's been through abuse. As I mentioned before, I picture him as a little boy who felt he didn't get enough attention. Not because he didn't get love from his parents (or mother as my theory consisted of a single mom) but just their/her lack of time.
I believe little Davie was loved but still felt like a bit of a burden, unrecognized maybe.

i think its entirely possible he got too much attention as a child! :lol: thats what i love about hodges, sometimes hes so 'look at me! look at me! over here!' when hes in a scene he really takes over, i think hes used to being the centre of attention but the other csis try to ignore him :lol:
ive been skimming through both hodges threads for a while, and cant remember if it was this one or the other one were someone brought up hodges going into the field. thought id add my two cents if no one minds :D dont take him out of the lab!! i like all the lab techs because theyre quirky and dont have to be as serious as the csis, usually the humour comes from the techs. look what happened to greg when he went out into the field, hes too serious now. if hodges ever lost his snarkyness i think i would cry

i would cry too.
i dont think that he got too much attention. i think that the lack of attention caused him to need it more. but really, anything could be. the thing about him is that we know so little about him, so we each make our own picture of who he is and how he grew up in our heads.

allmaple, you should post here more often!

I'm agreeing with pabzi here. Ok, so I was the one to bring it up :p but anyways, I think Hodges is the way he is because he's never been in the middle of attention. He probably never had approval for anything he did. That's why I think he works so hard, provides extra information and makes a big show. So that the others acknowledge him and not just his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back