The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SidLer said: Thanks for your elaborate explanations, D. It's very useful and I understand a lot more now. :) You seem to be familiar with the ongoings and process. Do you have connections with CBS?
Disclaimer: This moderator is in no way affliated with the actors, the show or the network. :lol: Seriously no I don't have insider info, it would be nice.

I have a website/Message board that over the years have dealt with many different tv shows, which one day I would love to finish up lol but I keep up with alot of the news and the actors. I tend to make it my mission to keep up to date as much as possible, and because when I get bored I do alot of research. :D

Ah, I see. :lol: Let us know when you've finished your website, kay? We'd love to see it. :) Btw, you do research when you get bored? I get bored when I do research. :lol:

Okay I will let you know right now its just kind of umm there lol I have to revamp it and all that add in somethings and such its dedicated to 9 shows right now but that will be going up. lol. and the message board, so much to do on that one. since it will host the tv shows, other shows, soaps, news, general talking, plus a special division, for subjects like Missing people, heart disease, cancer and more.

Meanie Mod: *Destiny you are moving off topic scooch*
Destiny: *But, But, grr alrighty then your right.* :lol:

Guess we better go back to the topic or lol I will have to scooch us both back on topic. :D

Destiny said:
Meanie Mod: *Destiny you are moving off topic scooch*
Destiny: *But, But, grr alrighty then your right.* :lol:
:eek: A little Jekyll & Hyde aren't you, D? *Looks at her title* Ahh, okay. :lol: Btw, it sounds really good. You'll let us know when it's up, I'm sure. :)

Okay, back to David, David, and more David. *waits for pabzi so we can talk about David, David and... you get the picture* Where are you, woman?! :p

you two have been BUSY!!! being right between you 2 in time zones means that i have to sleep when its evening by destiny and morning by sidler.
i love doing research. i want to learn library science.
destiny, can you give us a link to your site?
jeckyl and hyde!

back on topic***********does anyone think that the mom comment was sorta davids way of saying 'hey warrick, im gay?' i had that feeling, but then again, im obsessed. griss and warrick were rude to him, dont you think?

:lol: See I have this method if I am going off topic, I am no different then anyone else and when I realize I am OT then I let myself know it. The meanie mod part can be explained in the Moderator Bios we have here. :D

Remind me guys and I will pm that link to you. ;)

It's okay D, there's a little bit of Jekyll & Hyde in all of us. My other is called Bianca. :D But the thing is, we both are mean, there's no nice one. :lol: Okok, better get back on track before Meanie Mod emerges! :eek: Btw, my PM's open, so feel free to PM me the link. :)

Edited: I've read the Mod Bio before, and I dont think there's one sane mod over here. :lol: All the better!

*scoots butt back on topic*

You think he's trying to hint to Warr that he's gay, pabzi? Do you think Warr gets the hint or do you think he doesnt think that David's gay?

i really dont think that warrick cared what david was talking about at all. my pms opened too. sidler, i never heard about bianca. what about lola, leila and sab?
i also have jeckyl and hyde4, but they dont have names...actually, maybe. pabzi's the nice one (which is me online) and micayla';s the not nice one. could be.
anyway, i really think the ladies/mom comment was (on purpose or not on purpose) outing himself.

Lola and Laila are my dobbits. Sab's this crazy lunatic who drives me and her friend Mic up the wall. Bianca lives in my head. :) I think both pabzi and Mic are nice. :) About David outing himself, I think that he either did it unconsciously, or he's just telling Warr (who doesnt give a damn) that he likes to cook. Btw, do you think he's officially out of the closet? Told his friends and family and stuff?

i think hes out of the closet. hes not really the type to care what people say. hehe. dobbits :D
or maybe hes halfway out. maybe his p[arents dont know, but many other ppl do. you know, i know a guy who part of his screenname is the word gay, but hes convinced that hes in the closet. i dont think that davis is like that at all. he knows who he is.

He has the word gay in his screenname but he's still in there? I guess some people are unsure of themselves, or they prefer to stay in there where its safe. I think David's half-in and half-out. Two hands out, both legs in. I think most of his closest friends know, but not his parents. It depends on how strict/religious his parents are. If theyre open-minded then Im sure he's told them. I think David knows who he is and he doesnt try to hide it or is ashamed of it. Theres nothing to be ashamed of really :), but judgemental people and homophobes make it hard for poeple to come out.

Your are all 100% sure that he is gay?! Okay so what, anyway its high time that david found someone to love. I will call him from now on "King of the lab". And If I could I wouldnt mind finding out myself If he is really gay... :eek: Perhaps I would convince him that women are so not so bad at all... :devil: :D

hehe. if hes gay or not is an opinion. but i am convinced. i think that his parents are close minded.

He's just so adorable ... Hodges is the best lab rat ... I was rewatching some of the Season 6 episodes. I realized that he's in soooo many of them. It was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back