The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching "A Bullet Runs Through It" on Cbs.com. I saw Hodges and Bobby's scene ... "You would know about rashes."

Is it just me or is that Hodges being a cute ass or a flirt? I guess the fact that I know that the real Bobby (Gerald McCullouch) is gay is making me think this.

in that scene i think hes being a cute ass. that was the third episode in which he mentions rashes. i think that he finds them amusing or something.
but it could have been flirting. never know though. bobby also is (almost) cannonly gay. he was supposed to have a line about a partner and kid, but they cut it out.
and david, well, everyone knows what i think about him, and who i think he should be with :D

hodges_alias_47 said:
don't forget me!!!
*pushes alias out of the line too* :devil:

Cute ass. Yep. Both figuratively and literally. :lol: I think he was being a cute ass to Bobby. (Damn! We need to say Cute Ass more. It's kinda hot! :D) I don't think he's flirting with Bobby. He's married isn't he? Anyway, what would I- I mean, Nicky say if he flirts with him? :p

bobby? married? NO!
total cute ass :)
well, it all depends on each persons opinion as to what nicky would say :)
i think hed like the idea :)

You're welcome alias. If you ever need a good push, you know who to call. :D

Bobby's not married, pabzi? I thought he is, and that he has a daughter with his partner. Or am I confused with those many fanfics I've read? :p If Bobby has a daughter, I'm sure David will be protective of her even though she's not his child. :)

*peeps in to ask* Is this in anyway headed toward a couple thing via characters? if so it has to be taken to SC. I am sure you all will let me know. Thanks. *Peeps back out*

We were kinda heading in that direction, weren't we? Sorry D! *chants to self* David. David. David. David and nothing but David. Everything's all right now. :)

bobby supposedly has a daughter, partner meaning male partner.

*chants with sidler*
i think that david and bobby could easily be friends. teasing each other. i never thought of them as a couple really.

Thank you, thats what I needed to know, just wanted to make sure we all were on track here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back