The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

oh yeah, 'course hes crazy! we all are!
as i said, he may have been treated for anxiety and or depression back in LA

sara's just kidding with hodges. i think sara is like one of the few co-workers who can tolerate/joke with him.

I think Sara was kidding with him too. :) Some others who can tolerate him include Catherine and Nicky, IMO. Grissom is a big NO. Sadly.

Yeah in Secrets and Flies (what is up with that), when Warrick and Catherine are with Hodges about "Rocks for Jocks"

The Rocks for Jocks thing cracked me up. :) Does that subject really exist? Of course David has to come in and disrupt Warrick and Cat's moment. :D

im sure they have some geology group at some college. whether or not it is called "rocks for jocks" i don't know.

my mom asked me when the new CSI was coming ... i was like 9/21.

i loved it when Hodges said that to Warrick that was cute! Its nice to see how it was weird for him to see Warrick flirting with Cat. Maybe Hodges is finally gonna find someone this year he deserve some love! i would give him love if i could!

i dont think that it was weird for him that warrick was flirting with cath. i think that he just felt like making a comment.
alias, your mom likes csi? does she like david?

veggie said:
Maybe Hodges is finally gonna find someone this year he deserve some love! i would give him love if i could!
Hey! *pushes veggie aside* I'm first in line! ...Right behind Nick hehehe. :devil: Nah, I'm no meanie. *helps veggie up* :)

I don't think David's hot. I know for a fact that he is. :D Grey hair can be very attractive so I've heard. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back