The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

i am sure it will be gone. there was no trace of stubble on his lip during the season so the one in the movie must have been a fake. he actually saves the day for the little girl in the movie so it was pretty cute. he was on camera about three times but the movie was amazing. probably my favourite of the summer (after pirates of course) so if you see it with only the intention of wallace you wont be disappointed with the rest of it :)

I was watching "Dog Eat Dog" on Monday ... the banter between Hodges and Nick was funny. That moustache on Nick was caterpillar-like, definitely.

dead caterpillar on his lip.
"ive been working like a dog"
"hodges, throw me a bone"
"play dead" among others

Hey y'all ... I've been doing research ... not really. I was bored today and decided to look up Hodges on movies.yahoo.com.

Taken from movies.yahoo.com ... enjoy

Brown-haired, green-eyed actor Wallace Langham has made a nice transition from the "kid next door" and menacing delinquent roles he used to play billed as Wally Ward. He showed the nicer side in his feature debut, John Hughes' "Weird Science" (1985), as well as in "The Invisible Kid" (1988) and the "ABC Afterschool Special" entitled "Just a Regular Kid: An AIDS Story" (1987) but was equally effective as a young bigot in "Soul Man" (1986) and a hard-edged gang leader in the impressive low-budgeter "The Chocolate War" (1988). Langham dropped the Ward moniker in the 1990s as he moved to more adult roles, appearing as a regular in the much-hyped but short-lived CBS series "WIOU" (1990-91). Although he almost opened a coffee shop in a moment of despair, his bad luck ended when he landed the part of Phil, the cynical head writer for insecure talk show host Garry Shandling, in HBO's hit sitcom "The Larry Sanders Show" (1992-98). Langham then took on TV's most prominent potentially gay role since Ellen in NBC's "Veronica's Closet" (1997-2000), playing Kirstie Alley's uptight assistant Josh (who everyone assumes is homosexual but has not come out) while continuing as Phil.

Also Credited As: James Wallace Langham II, Wally Langham, Wally WardBorn: on 03/11/1965 in Fort Worth, TexasJob Titles: ActorFamily
Daughter: Chloe Langham. born on February 22, 1991
Father: James W Langham. divorced from Langham's mother c. 1971
Mother: Sunni. divorced from Langham's father c. 1971
Son: Alexander James Langham. born on June 12 1989 with a rare, congenital malformation called Klippel-Trenaunay (or K-T), necessitating the use of a wheelchair because of his partially developed legs
Significant Others
Wife: Karey Richard. married in West Hollywood on November 3, 2002
Wife: Laura Langham. met in Chicago during filming of "Weird Science"; she was a local high school senior; divorced
Education
Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, California, business, AA
California State University, Northridge, Northridge, California
Milestones
1975 Began to study acting at age 10 (date approximate)
1985 Feature debut in John Hughes' "Weird Science", billed as Wally Ward
1985 TV debut in CBS Schoolbreak Special "Ace Hits the Big Time"
1985 TV-movie debut in "Children of the Night" (CBS)
1986 Portrayed Mark Ratner in short-lived CBS series "Fast Times"
1987 Played the best friend of the boy with AIDS in the "ABC Afterschool Special" entitled "Just a Regular Kid: An AIDS Story"
1989 Last credit as Wally Ward, the ABC movie "A Deadly Silence"
1990 First feature as Wallace Langham, "Vital Signs"
1990 Regular role as Willis in CBS series "WIOU"
1992 Featured as Phil, the writer, on the HBO comedy series "The Larry Sanders Show"
1997 Best feature exposure to date, his small but showy role as the unctuous tabloid assistant in the John Travolta hit "Michael"
2001 Co-starred in the ABC sitcom "What About Joan?"
Appeared in first commercial for an English brand of yogurt
Co-starred as Josh, the sexually ambiguous secretary, in the NBC sitcom "Veronica's Closet"
Moved to Los Angeles with mother in the mid-1970s; Mom had got a job as assistant costume designer for the "Donny and Marie" (ABC, 1976-1979) show

Whoa that's long alias! Thanks. :)

Hey I just remembered that David didn't sport a moustache in that Season 7 promo vid where he smiled. So... he doesn't have a moustache! Yay! :)

I love those Dog Eat Dog banters! This one too...

Hodges: I heard your case is going to the dogs.
Nick: Oh Hodges heel or better yet play dead.
Hodges: Play nice. I'm throwing you a bone.

Oh they are SO flirting. :p

alias, that was great!! wow. but it didnt mention david.
sidler, i like that one :)

SidLer said:

I love those Dog Eat Dog banters! This one too...

Hodges: I heard your case is going to the dogs.
Nick: Oh Hodges heel or better yet play dead.
Hodges: Play nice. I'm throwing you a bone.

Oh they are SO flirting. :p

Some repressed feelings I think ... Hodges wants him. Nicky wants Hodges, but is too afraid to admit. I want both of them ... it all works out. haha

They're chasing each other and you're chasing them alias? Hehe! Do you think David flirts? I think he does, but unconsciously.

i agree with you alias :)
and sidler> i think that he flirts unconsciously too< but not neccessarilt> meaning< sometimes it looks like hes flirting when he isnt> like with catherine when she said "dont make that sound dirty"
nicky and david *sigh*

i remember in Secrets and Flies: when hodges, warrick, and catherine were talking and hodges was like ... ur married, don't flirt.

sorry this talk about flirting and our hodges made me think of this.

yeah> i remember that! im actually planning to see that one today!

Oh yeah, David said that to Warrick didn't he? Hehe. He's the flirt police. :p

yup> saw it last night> he certainly said it!
in the same ep< later on< cath was arguing with grissom (about the fact that she argued with a suspect) and david was watching> after grissom left< david gave cath a look< and she said WHAT?????? in a very exasperated tone>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back