The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hottness of "Wallace/Hodges"!!

It's a "hehe" smile

Edit: ... a killer smile that makes you want to smile (you can't help but smile)!

its true. do you remember the ep unbearable in s5? i rewatched it today. he had a rather short scene in which he smiled 3 TIMES!!! i love his smile! i watched the dcene 3 times and smiled for a couple hours straight :)

Smile, and everlasting smile, a smile can bring you nearrr, to meee... He SMILED!! *SQUEES to death* :D I've seen that clip a couple (million) of times and I know exactly when his scene comes up. Between 2:17 and 2:18. :D OMG David smiled!! Or was that a sneer-smile? :p Whatever! His smile makes me smile. :) And I just love that song. I groove along to it and that smile is an added bonus. :)

definately. i think that it was a real smile and not a sneer :)

I've seen it at least 9 times now. It still makes me smile. :) Do you know who's the person he's smiling to? I think it's Warrick or Nick, but I can't see much of anything really.

i couldnt tell who he is smiling to.
im not sure if this is a spoiler, but to be safe
hodges (as well as sofia) will be in the main credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not a spoiler, its fine to says that Wallace and Louise will be in the main credits. :)

:) cool :) didnt know. better be safe than sorry.
i rewatching here and there now that my sounds back up- preparing for s7.
i just saw bodies in motion. david processed something that turned out to be gummy candy. he told sara that he is partial to jujubees :)

hey, has anyone seen 'little miss sunshine' yet? wallace has a little part in it! the first time he was on the theatre was quiet and i shouted out 'its hodges!' :lol: i wonder if he has a naturally snarky personality or if they just pick him for these roles. he was cute snarky in this one. but i think he was taking hair advice from george eads because he had a moustache in the movie! and no, it did not look good :p

moustache?!:eek: very very bad.
did it look like nick's dead caterpillar?
when was the movie made? if it was over the summer, he may have the moustache on the show...

the movie came out a few weeks ago, so it was probably filmed several months ago. he had probably 5 minutes of screen time so he could have done it while they were still filming season 6 so the facial hair could have been fake. it was a very, very bad moustache. i think it gave nicks a run for his money :lol:

oh god...worse than nicks :eek: :eek: i cant imagine what could be worse. lets hope it was fake!

pabzi said:
when was the movie made? if it was over the summer, he may have the moustache on the show...
Nooooo! :eek: pabzi!! Where's your razor?! Get it out pronto! No, better yet, boil some wax. We'll give his 'stache the brazilian wax treatment. :devil: That'll rid his upper lip of any hair for at least 3 weeks. :p Now seriously, if David has a moustache, I'm gonna hurl!!

Btw allmaple, when I read that Wallace is in Little Miss Sunshine a few months ago I watched the trailer a few times to see if I can spot him. But boo, he wasn't in the trailer. :p Maybe I'll rent the DVD when it's out in the stores. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back